MBBS in China for Indian students
MBBS abroad has made dreams come true for many who wanted to be a doctor but were finding it difficult to secure their medical seat in India. Countries abroad have opened so many options for Indian nationals where they can study MBBS and graduate as a doctor. Now so many countries are welcoming Indian students to study in their country. The courses offered are at low costs and also the eligibility criteria are not very high giving opportunities to students to prove their potential. Giving a fair opportunity to so many Indian students, these universities also maintain their education quality and training and do not compromise with the studies.
MBBS in China for Indian students, Eligibility
Our neighbouring country, China has opened doors for Indian students not only to study MBBS in China but also a wide variety of courses. As the study of medicine in China is considered advanced, students tend to get attracted to this country. Not only the education quality, but there are also many more reasons that attract students to study MBBS in China. Few of the most listed options include high ranked universities on a global scale, experienced faculty, the validity of internship in India, clinical exposure, unmatchable infrastructure, technologically advanced, equipped laboratories for practicals, scholarships to students, pocket-friendly fee structure and low living expenses.
Many Indian students fly every year to study MBBS in China. The upcoming batches continue to follow in their footsteps.
Medical Universities of China
|S.No||Name of the Medical University||Tuition Fee/Year||In INR|
|1||Jilin University||33,000 RMB/Year||3,46,000 INR/ Year|
|2||Capital Medical University||50,000 RMB/Year||5,25,000 INR/ Year|
|3||Yangzhou University||30,000 RMB/Year||3,15,000 INR/ Year|
|4||Fudan University||75,000 RMB/Year||7,87,500 INR/Year|
|5||Guangzhou Medical University||30,000 RMB/Year||3,15,000 INR/Year|
|6||Harbin Medical University||30,000 RMB/Year||3,15,000 INR/Year|
|7||Nantong Medical University||26,000 RMB/Year||2,73,000 INR/Year|
|8||Fudan University||75,000 RMB/Year||7,87,500 INR/Year|
|9||Qingdao University||30,000 RMB/Year||3,15,000 INR/Year|
|10||Nanjing Medical University||34,000 RMB/Year||3,57,000 INR/Year|
Eligibility for MBBS in China
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in China are very simple.
- A 12th pass student with an aggregate percentage of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology all together
- English as a mandatory subject to be studied in 12th
- The student must also qualify NEET which is a mandatory requirement for any Indian student to study MBBS
- Minimum 17 years of age is required for the student as of 31st December in the year of applying
Admission process for MBBS in China
It is very easy to apply for MBBS in China. You just need to submit a few documents as required by the university to get your admission confirmed. Generally, it is a few days process to get your offer from the medical universities in China and a student can apply for multiple universities simultaneously. The website for Jagvimal Consultants lists the universities offering MBBS in China in English medium. Also, the fee details are updated for all the universities. You can always count on our expert counsellors to guide you with the complete documentation and the admission process for MBBS in China. The following are the steps involved for admission
- Choosing a university
- Filling the application form for the university, if eligible
- Preparing the documents
- Applying for application at the university
- The university scrutinizes the documents of the student and if the student fulfils the eligibility criteria, the offer letter is rolled
- The student now needs to pay a fee (partial or full, as mentioned in the offer) directly to the university account for the seat confirmation
- Sharing the remittance receipt with the university
- As the payments are received by the university, the university prepares the admission notice and the JW202 (visa invitation) for the student and sends them to the registered address
- Applying for a visa at the respective consulate with the admission notice and JW202
- Collect the visa stamped passport
- Book your flight ticket to report to the university as per mentioned notice
Jagvimal Consultants can help you at every step towards admission to complete is without any hassles.