Study in Canada
For higher qualifications, Canada is recognized globally and that's the reason more than 600,000 international students head to Canada each year. Canada offers plenty of choices to students with more than 100 universities and approximately 15,000 undergraduate and graduate degrees. Canada has ranked as one of the top ten places to live in the world. The education standard in Canada is uniformly high and ranked among the best. The educators are highly trained here and bring diverse perspectives to the classroom.
Canada gives access to beautiful seasons, wide-open spaces, abundant wildlife, a clean environment, and an incredible quality of life. Canada also offers a direct path to permanent citizenship. For international students, Canada is considered one of the safest countries. Canadian colleges and universities mostly follow a two- a semester system. Study In Canada offers immense post-study work, immigration opportunities, and an excellent quality of life.
Top reasons why Canada could be a great choice:
- One of the best reasons why students choose Canada for their studies is the high quality of education. Receiving a degree from a Canadian university will act as a mark of trust and excellence.
- Canadian education has a strong focus on research and development if you are a research scholar. In the disciplines of medicine, telecommunication, agriculture, and technology government of Canada offer great support.
- The tuition fee is fairly cheaper in Canada as compared to other countries and students also get a range of scholarships.
- People from all around the world live in Canada and it is a safe, tolerant and diverse country. You can experience a cross-culture in Canada.
- International students in Canada can work for up to 20 hours during their semesters every week and full-time during the summer and winter breaks. There is no need for any additional work permit to work on campus or as an intern.
- Canadian campuses are full of events, fests, and other activities throughout the year. You can meet new people and build your network.
The education system in Canada
Canada's education system is overseen by the federal government and the standard of education remains high. It has a well-funded system of public education. Canada has both a public and private education system and it spends more on education than the average among OECD countries.
The three main levels of the education system are: