If we talk about the MBBS in Russia then it becomes the best country for MBBS students that provides the best medical education and attracts a lot of students every year from across the world because of its cheap and best medical education. Furthermore, the education methods in Russian medical universities are well organized and have high standards about their education system. At present, Russia grasps the 30 positions out of 100 top medical universities in the Directory of world medical universities of WHO.
Study MBBS in Russia
There are many benefits to study MBBS in Russia for Indian students. The students from India do not need to give any entrance examination. The universities of Russia also do not take any donation to give admission to such a prestigious examination. The admission procedure to take admission in the medical universities of Russia is comparatively very simple. The fee structures charged by bye the universities is very less because of the subsidy provided by the government. Indian students can get the worldwide recognition of the degree given by the medical universities of Russia. The standard of living in Russia is very high. One of the biggest advantages to Indian students is food. There are Indian canteens available in many universities in Russia. There are no private universities in Russia; all the universities are of the government only.
How to Obtain an Admission for MBBS in Russia?
To get the admission in medical universities of Russia is completely simple and easy. Here is given some list that is prepared by the Jagvimal Consultant for you to provide the right things, such as
- First, fill up the admission application carefully.
- After that, you will get an offer letter.
- And then pay the enrollment fee.
- If once you submit MBBS fees in Russia, then go and apply for the visa.
- Obtain the visa and take off for Russia.
Documents that You May require to Get MBBS Admission in Any Russian Medical University
- Passport with an authority of at least 18 months.
- 10th Certificate and 10+2th Certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate.
- Letter of approval from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorizations of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi).
- Documents of your HIV test.
- Receipt of payment of the fees of visa.
- Evidence of justification of all of your documents from any Russian Embassy.
- Receipt of university +1st-year tuition fees.
Top Universities to Get Enrolled for MBBS in Russia
- Tver State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University (KSMU)
- Volgograd State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University
- Bashkir State University
- North State Medical University (NSMU)
- Mari State Medical University