AUSTRALIAN PR: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO OBTAIN PR
Using a point-based immigration system, an Australia PR, also known as a Permanent Residency Visa, enables you to live, work, and study in Australia for an unlimited period of time. You can apply for Australian citizenship after three years as a PR holder, which is only one of the many advantages of having an Australia PR! Over the past few years, Australia has welcomed immigrants from all over the world who have settled there permanently. The third-largest immigration group in Australia is Indian, did you know that? 7.5 million people immigrated to Australia in 2020, despite the pandemic, as it continued to accept PR applications. You can follow the 7 simple steps of the Australia PR Process using this article as your guide.
STEP 1: DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Whatever type of visa you choose to apply for, your profession must be included in the Skilled Occupation List in order for you to be eligible for an Australian PR Visa. The Points Grid, which considers your age, education, employment history, and other variables, requires that you receive at least 65 points.
- To apply, your profession must be on the Skilled Occupations List ,
- And, you must be under 45 years old.
- At least 65 points must be earned in the points grid.
STEP 2: CALCULATE YOUR POINTS
If you worked in your selected skilled occupation or a job that is closely similar, and you did so for the relevant amounts of time as listed in the table during the ten years before receiving an application invitation, you are only eligible to get points for that work.
In order to qualify for points for any employment in Australia, you had to hold a substantive visa, a bridging A or B visa, and comply with all of the requirements of that visa. There is a maximum number of points that can be given for work experience under the points test. The maximum number of points that can be given is 20, thus even if you receive more than 20 points for your employment experience as a whole, only 20 points will be given.
STEP 3: LODGE YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In terms of Australian PR, this is the most crucial phase.To apply, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) form on Australia's Skill Select website. By doing this, you are alerting the Australian government to your interest in submitting an application for an Australian PR visa. You will receive an invitation to apply for a visa based on your EOI and variables such as your educational background, your years of experience working in a certain sector, and your English proficiency score.
STEP 4: GATHER YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must now finish your English language competency test at the following stage. The IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE are the three available Language Proficiency Tests. To apply, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) form on Australia's Skill Select website. By doing this, you are alerting the Australian government to your interest in submitting an application for an Australian PR visa. Now that you've received your invitation to apply, you may relax. (ITA). Finally, you must apply for your Australia PR visa within 60 days after receiving your ITA.
Common Documents Required for Australia PR:
- Application Form
- Educational Credential Assessment
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Nomination (if applicable)
- Test Results of IELTS or Others
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Skill Documents of the Spouse (if applicable)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Business Reference Letters
A person needs two primary documents in addition to the ones for school and regular travel, which are,Results from the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) are used to gauge a candidate's level of English proficiency.Results of a skill assessment performed by an evaluating authority to determine an applicant's level of expertise in a certain profession.
STEP 5: CHOOSE THE RIGHT VISA
Recognize that there are various sorts of PR visas available in Australia. Therefore, it is crucial that a candidate select the one that best meets his or her needs. The most typical groups are:
Subclass 190 - State Nominated PR Visa
Subclass 189 - Non-sponsored visa
Subclass 186 - Employer nominated visa
STEP 6: WAIT FOR YOUR VISA TO BE GRANTED
Your Australia PR visa must be submitted within 60 days after receiving your ITA as the last stage. The subclass 189 visa for Australia's skilled independent workers might take eight to nine months to process. Australia's Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) processing duration ranges from six to eight months.
STEP 7: MAKE THE MOVE TO AUSTRALIA
Once you receive your Visa you can make the move to Australia.
BENEFITS OF AUSTRALIAN PR VISA:
People with PR visas are entitled to benefits under the health insurance program of the Australian government.
If all requirements are satisfied, a person with a PR visa may apply for Australian citizenship.
The sponsoring of a family member's temporary or permanent visa is free to do by a person with a permanent residency visa.
The benefits of receiving social security payments are also available to PR visa holders.
A person with a PR visa has complete freedom to choose the educational path they want to take.
One who holds a PR visa is able to reside and work in Australia for an undetermined amount of time while also having limitless access to domestic and international travel.
Each and every right to work for any position with any employer is available to those with a PR visa.
The freedom to enter New Zealand or apply for a visa is also available to PR visa holders.
AUSTRALIA PR VISA COST:
- Visa processing fees range from 3757.23 AUD for the primary applicant to 95,1876.10 AUD for the secondary applicant (if applicable) and 940.54 AUD for each applicant who is a minor. Skill assessments can range from 298.44 AUD to 945.10 AUD depending on the authority and occupational fees.
- The price of the English Language Assessment is 249.34 AUD.
- State Sponsorship will set you back 298.44 AUD (if applicable).
- Your medical test fees could range from 29.57 AUD to 98.55 AUD.
- It will cost you 69.68 AUD for Visa Label Fees.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU:
Permanent Residency, Work, Study, Temporary, and Dependent Visas to Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Hong Kong are the areas of expertise of Jagvimal Consultants.
In addition to these services, Jagvimal provides its customers with personalised services like:
- Evaluation of the client's profile: Professional advice based on a thorough analysis of the client's profile to estimate the likelihood of obtaining a visa.
- Records & Review: depends on the kind of visa, accurate documents that have been formatted to fulfil requirements.
- A committed consultant will help customers at every step of the way as a dedicated case officer.
- Application for a Visa: Jagvimal guarantees that the visa applications satisfy all standards set out by relevant government agencies and immigration authorities.
- For those preparing for crucial examinations like the IELTS, French, TOEFL, and PTE, free online courses are available to assist them increase their language proficiency.
- In addition to validated documentation, advice is given to applicants attending visa interviews.
IMPORTANCE OF AUSTRALIAN PR CALCULATOR:
You'll receive an invitation call faster if your score on the Australia PR points calculator is greater. The waiting period might be as little as one or two months for those who receive 80 points, while those who receive 70 points may have to wait 8 to 10 months. The point calculator helps you in knowing the correct score and also gives you a chance to improve, if needed.