In the year 2020, almost 15.9 Lac medical aspirants appeared for the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam for just 67000 medical seats. It was the reason which made it hard for the aspirants to secure the medical seat. The ratio between the medical seats and aspirants was an all-time high. We can quickly get a rough idea by knowing that only 5% of medical students availed the medical seat in 2020. The situation became more drastic for the medical aspirants once the numerous quotas, High fees structure, universities ragging came into the picture. These were the hurdles that made it difficult for the medical aspirants to get medical seats after coming under 10k ranks.
Some students got a medical seat with vital economic backups, and some dint gets having 570+ marks in the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam. These situations not only break the confidence of the students but also create tons of kg social pressure. To overcome such cases, MBBS in Abroad option plays a vital role. If we talk about the top medical destinations in 2020-21, some countries like Kyrgyzstan, China, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Russia, and Ukraine are on the top spot. But if we pick two in these prime locations, Ukraine and China are the most popular medical destinations. In the year 2019, the number of seats was cut down as per NMC (National Medical Commission) for China and due to coronavirus demand of medical crash down to the ground. Due to this pandemic student not thinking of China, Ukraine is undoubtedly the most preferred destination for 2020-21.
Before Discussing Further We Should Need to Look at Some of the Key Features Which We Mentioned Below -
- The duration of the MBBS in Ukraine is of 5.8 years.
- The MBBS course will be in English medium but it should be mandatory that you need to learn the local language.
- All the medical universities of Ukraine is completely recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission) and WHO (World Health Organizations).
- The candidate who wants to pursue MBBS must have a valid qualifying NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) scorecard and the result validity will retain to 3 years as per NMC (National Medical Commission) guidelines.
- Any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS (International English Language Test System) / GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) / TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is not required for getting admission in the universities of Ukraine.
- As we know that Ukraine is a part of Eastern Europe so generally the climate conditions are freezy. It means that the duration of December to February is extremely cold (below 0 degrees) and the average temperature for the rest year may vary from 5 to 25 degrees.
- Two intakes usually offered by the universities of Ukraine. The first intake starts from September to October and the second in March.
- The religion which follows most in Ukraine is Christianity.
- Indian Food is easily available in the universities of Ukraine having hostel facilities.
- As per the Times, Higher rankings Top 500 medical universities are available in Ukraine.
- The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv where the Indian embassy located and helps out and supports Indian students.
- Almost 4000+ students move to Ukraine and get admission in Ukrainian universities each year.