MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is the topmost vital aspect that is considered as per the Education standards by the government. It is one of the popular destinations in between the medical aspirants of the world, especially India. Ukraine holds an esteemed position in medicine with a world-class infrastructure with a high-quality education. The affordable fee structure of studying MBBS in Ukraine makes it the most preferred destinations for medical education. Ukrainian Government and private bodies have opened many universities in Ukraine, leaving many open options for students to study in Ukraine. In addition, all state-owned public medical universities in Ukraine are globally accredited by various medical bodies such as NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO (World Health Education), FAIMER, etc.
The MBBS in Ukraine has become very popular since the last decade because it has many national medical universities. Many international students come to Ukraine to study MBBS, mainly because Ukraine has some of the world's best medical Universities. Compared with other nations such as the United States, the United Kingdom or any other country, the MBBS tuition fee in Ukraine is very low and cheap because the government of Ukraine highly subsidizes the education.
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is well-known for the Medical Programs offered by the medical universities of the country. Not only Indian students, but it also welcomes international students from all over the world. Studying MBBS in Ukraine is the right choice for any medical aspirants because the class's student-teacher ratio is maintained as required. Due to having a small number of students in each classroom, students can quickly dispel his/her doubts. MBBS in Ukraine is not only reasonably priced but also provides in-depth knowledge on the subject. The faculty and staff of the universities highly experienced with vast knowledge as per their department. The classroom of the universities is built according to the requirements of medical students, focusing on practice. The advantage of a practical classroom is to attract students' interest in topics, and use them as one of the subjects' interests. If you have any questions about NMC registration, it is also straightforward. You will have to take a screening test to qualify for NMC. Ukrainian MBBS is your best choice for studying MBBS in Ukraine because it is a country with a 100% literacy rate. The top medical schools and universities that provide quality education are located in the west of the country. Ukrainian medical schools' tuition fees are cheap, and students belonging to any country can easily afford it. Although the tuition fees of MBBS University in Ukraine are very affordable, the quality of education remains unaffected. Ukrainian MBBS is as valuable as Russian MBBS. In Ukraine, you will find a large number of medical schools offering MBBS studies. Different colleges charge different fees according to their facilities.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Ukrainian medical institutions are recognized by many well-known organizations worldwide, thereby increasing the value of degrees obtained from the country.
- MBBS from Ukraine is completely authorized worldwide, so if you receive your MBBS degree from Ukraine, you would be eligible for further studies and/or for practising in whichever country you like, given you follow the proper procedure for either of the scenarios.
- Compared with other Asian countries that provide the same facilities, education and living in Ukraine are deficient. Especially for Indians, Ukrainian MBBS can become a significant money saver and future professional booster.
- The environment in Ukraine is right, the communities are interactive and diverse, and there is almost no racial discrimination. International Students will not feel alienated in Ukraine and can quickly adapt to the Ukrainian lifestyle.
- The admission process is transparent, and there are no complicated procedures. There is no need to clear any English Proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL to study MBBS in Ukraine. You do not need to rely on rankings to obtain MBBS admission qualifications.
- The teaching is provided entirely in international language English, so students from various countries will not encounter any problems in understanding the topic.
- Indian students will be eligible to take the NMC screening test (NEXT) to obtain their practice license.
- All medical universities of Ukraine are ranked among the top medical institutions in the world.
What is KROK Exam in Ukraine?
KROK is a medical licensing exam for Ukrainian medicine, nursing and dentistry disciplines. The Ukrainian Ministry of Health conducts the Krok exam, which requires medical students to pass from the third to the fourth year. Clearing the KROK exam provides new opportunities for medical students planning to pursue a medical career in Ukraine. KROK is mandatory for medical examinations in Ukraine. However, the KROK exam standard is very high, and beginners may sometimes not clear it.
The KROK Exam divided into two parts:-
- KROK 1
- KROK 2
KROK 1: KROK-1 is conducted for the students after 3rd year which base on general scientific disciplines having the following subject with proper weightage display below:-
||Weightage percentage %
||Histology, Cytology and Embryology
||Microbiology, Virology and Immunology
The minimum percentage to clear the exam is 60.5% having 200 questions in the booklet. The total duration of the exam is 200 minutes.
All students who have received a "failed" score in the KROK-1 exam, in accordance with the conditions set by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, can retake KROK-1 twice. In the case of "failed" after the third attempt, the student will not be allowed to take the next exam and will be expelled from the higher education institution.
KROK2: KROK-2 is conducted for the students after 3rd year which base on professional-oriented disciplines having the following subject with proper weightage display below:-
||Weightage percentage %
||Therapeutic Subjects include Infectious Disease and Epidemiology, Phthisiatry, Radiology and Radiation, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, Clinical Immunology Medicine Endocrinology, Occupational Diseases, Clinical Pharmacology
||Surgical Subjects include general surgery, oncology, urology, anesthesiology and critical care medicine, orthopaedics and traumatology, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, forensic medicine
||paediatrics, childhood infections, neonatology
||hygiene, health care organization
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
The minimum percentage to clear the exam is 60.5% having 200 questions in the booklet. The total duration of the exam is 200 minutes. All students who receive the “failed” result of the KROK-2 exam can pass the state-level graduation exam, but will not receive the KROK-2 exam license certificate. They have not passed national certification, have not obtained a diploma from a higher education institution, and may re-take the licensed KROK-2 exam after 1 year.