Capital Medical University, China
Capital Medical University is one of the top academic medical institutions in China. The university is situated in Beijing, China which is well known as CMU. The university was founded in early 1960 having an original name Beijing Second Medical College. It establishes with the joint venture of the Beijing Municipal Government, the National Health Commission, and the Ministry of Education. The founding president of the capital medical university was Professor Wu Jieping, who was a famous urologist, academician of the two academies the Chinese Academy of Engineering and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Currently, the renowned microbiologist Professor Rao Yi is the principal of the university.
Capital Medical University Upholds
- CMU has occupied 21 clinical medical schools, 1 research centre, and Chinese affiliated health school.
- The university and affiliated hospital have approximately 20,000 employees.
- Among the staff, the Chinese Academy of Sciences or the Chinese Academy of Engineering has 6 members, more than 1,000 professors, and 2,000 associate professors in the university.
- There are more than 9,000 students at the. CMU offers a wide range of educational programs for doctors, masters, bachelors, and certificates.
Faculties of Capital Medical University
Capital Medical University provides a school of medicine that is the skilled department for medicine. Capital Medical University has different schools which are given below -
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Health Administration and Education
- School of Public Health and Family Medicine
- School of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Nursing
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- School of Continual Education and Advanced
- Vocational Education
- Yan Jing Medical College
- International School of CCMU
Benefits of doing MBBS in Capital Medical University
- CMU has become a famous academic institution with its strong scientific research capabilities.
- It has many national and municipal key disciplines, laboratories, and some post-doctoral research exchange institutes.
- Advanced teaching facilities to deliver quality education.
- The MBBS tuition fee at Capital Medical University is low as compared to different institutions.
- No donation required for admission.
- Opportunities for internships and scholarships at CMU.
- CMU is a well-known university that offers a large number of courses in different disciplines.
- Very smooth management and admission process.
- University provides high-quality education for international and local aspirants.
- Affordable accommodation
- Various curricular activities to enhance personality development.
- There is a convenience store on campus that provides daily necessities, including food, beverages, snacks, bread, personal care products, and stationery.
- There are enough sports facilities for students to use for free, such as a huge indoor basketball court and an outdoor stadium with a running track.
The decision to apply for MBBS in abroad is a difficult one as there are so many options to apply for. The process is simple and involves many steps thereby involving many persons.
Hence you need to be very careful while applying for any university abroad. It is suggested to choose the university wisely and apply for the same through a verified university representative.
Applying for MBBS in China requires filling an online inquiry form available on the website. This inquiry is directed to the regional office and the applicant will receive a call or mail within 7 working days from our experienced counselor for guidance. Our counselors are well versed in the overseas admission process. With extensive experience in this field over the years, they handle the student queries very patiently to clear all the doubts. Tell us your preferences and we will get the admission done to your preferred university.
We at Jagvimal Consultants, try our best to assist you at every step of admission starting from filling the university application form to submitting the documents, from remitting the university fee to visa stamping, from forex assistance, pre-departure briefing to flying to the university, from assisting you from the local airport to registering as a confirmed MBBS student at the university premises. Our team members make all the efforts and take all the pain to make your dream come true. Our success lies in the satisfaction of our students. We are proud enough to have enrolled more than 1000 students in the past decade in their preferred universities.
Capital Medical University Programs & Fees
Pre Medical Program
|Tuition Fee||25,000 RMB
|Application & Admission Fee||14,800 RMB
|(We do not confirm this is official Clinical medicine Reg. Fee)||800 RMB
- 5 + 1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year-6th Year|
|Total Expense in 6 Yrs||
- NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
- 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on july 2022)
- Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Beijing Government Scholarship
To study for free in China, the Beijing Government Scholarship is again an excellent opportunity and the process of applying for the scholarship is similar for CSC (Chinese Scholarship Council) Scholarship. For the application deadline, one must keep updated with the university notification. Generally, the application submission deadline for the Beijing Government Scholarship is June 30th.
Scholarship Types & Duration
- International students enrolling for Bachelors, Masters or Ph. Ed degree programs in the Chinese universities located in the Beijing region are eligible to apply for the Beijing Government Scholarship. The duration of the scholarship has to be below four years of duration.
- The period of scholarship for students enrolling for the Chinese language program in the region must be below one year
- The period of scholarship for international students and scholars enrolling for specialized coaching in Chinese universities and language study faculties must be below one year
- Meritorious and outstanding exchange students contributing to cross-cultural international education in the Beijing area can be offered scholarship the duration of which must be below one year
Benefits under Beijing Government Scholarship
Beijing Municipal Government awards Beijing Scholarship to international students. It covers the waive-off of Tuition fee under the following scheme:
- An amount of 5,000 RMB per year to an outstanding exchange student
- An amount of 10,000 RMB per year to Language program student
- An amount of 30,000 RMB per year to International Master Degree applicants
- An amount of 20,000 RMB per year Bachelor international student
- An amount of 40,000 RMB per month to Doctoral international student
- A living monthly allowance and dormitory room for Beijing Municipal Scholarship Winners
Eligibility Criteria for Beijing Government Scholarship in China
The applicant should be a Non- Chinese citizen.
Applicant must bear good health and must be declared fit & healthy to study in China.
He/She must hold a good academic record
The Application must fall under the following education background and age limit criteria
Bachelors program student must be a high school graduate and not more than 30 years
Masters degree applicant must be a Bachelors degree holder and not more than 35 years of age
A Doctoral degree applicant must be a Master's Degree holder and age of not more than 40 years.
5. The language requirement of the higher education institutes must be met by the applicant.
6. Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship awardees will not be eligible to apply for any other scholarship at the same time.
Documents Required Applying for the Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship
- Completely filled Application Form
- Notarized copies for Highest Diploma Certificates and transcripts
- Foreigner Physical medical examination form
- 2 recommendation letters
- A minimum of 400 words describing a study plan for degree students & minimum 800 words brief of the research plan in Chinese or English to be submitted
- A minor applicant i.e an applicant under 18 years must provide proof of their local guardian in China
Incomplete applications will be rejected or applications will be rejected if the applicant fails to meet the eligibility criteria. The scholarship students’ performance is reviewed annually by the host institutions. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the rules of BGS, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect.
Scholarship students will be reviewed in a comprehensive way upon completion of their graduation and the results of the same are to be submitted at the office of the Beijing Government Scholarship Management Team.
In case of any discrepancy, the final information is subject to the university.
The location of Capital Medical University is in the city of Beijing, China. The city lies in East Asia geographically so there are obvious regional differences. It comes in the warm temperate zone which consists of four different season’s spring, hot and multi- rain summer, sunny and fresh autumn, and the cold and dry winter. The average temperature in Beijing is around 10-12 degrees centigrade for the entire year
Nearest Airport: Beijing Capital International Airport
Capital Medical University Entry Criteria
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
- NEET Eligibility
The Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Capital Medical University -
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Statement of Purpose (min 500 words for the undergraduate program)
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate (in case there is any Gap in academic years)
- 6 months bank statement (min balance equivalent to 1st-year fee)
- Police Character Certificate
Other Top Universities in China
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin & Liaoning, China
North Sichuan Medical University
Nanchong & Sichuan, China
What are the scholarship Programs University offers?
There are various scholarships which CMU offers for international students such as Beijing Foreign Students Belt, Road Scholarship or Beijing Foreign Students Scholarship etc.
Which language knowledge is required in studying from Capital Medical University?
Capital Medical University offers MBBS program is in English.
What sort of accommodation CMU provides for students?
Generally you can find triple share bedroom for the international students in the university having charges of 7500-11000 Yuan/bed/year.
What you need to notify university before admission?
Physical Examination Record with blood test results (Hepatitis B surface antigen, HIV, syphilis, and TB) within six month. Anyone with chronic disease or genetic disease is needed to notify International School.No criminal offense Certificate provided by local Police Department within six months.
Do you need TOEFL or IELTS scoresto take admission in Capital Medical University?
CMU require the TOEFL examination or the IELTS for all international applicants whose primary native language is not English and who attend a non-English speaking secondary school. Minimum scores of 80 on TOEFL or 6.0 on the IELTS are recommended. Students also can take the Placement Test at CMU with the passing score.