Guangxi Medical University, China
Guangxi Medical University was established on November 21, 1934, and is located in Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The university is one of the first universities in China to accept an English medical education program for international students, which is limited to clinical medicine. It is directly commissioned by the Central Ministry of Health to lead the Central South Ministry of Health. It is one of the three universities that the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region focuses on. It is the centre of Guangxi medical education, medical research, clinical care and preventive health care.
MBBS in Guangxi Medical University Facts & Figures
- Guangxi Medical University has a total of 19 Colleges and schools and 5 affiliated hospitals.
- University covers campus area of about 400,000 square meters having 4 campuses.
- Currently, more than 26743 full-time students in which 12257 undergraduate students, 3904 postgraduate students are enrolled in the university.
- 834 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Guangxi Medical University has almost 19 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- Preventive Medicine
- Clinical medicine
- Chinese Medicine
Benefits of doing MBBS from Guangxi Medical University
- Guangxi Medical University is recognized by the Indian Medical Council and the World Health Organization.
- The university admission process is easier, and students don’t have to take any other entrance exams.
- Living expenses and study expenses in Nanning are easy to afford.
- Students have enough opportunities to obtain practical training at Guangxi Medical University.
- The safety of students is very important to the administration of the university, so great attention is paid to it, and there is no chance of any bad behaviour of students.
- The MBBS tuition fee at Guangxi Medical University is low as compared to different institutions.
- No donation required for admission.
- Accommodation for international students is at affordable charges with having hostel and dormitories.
- World-class library having more than a million books availability.
- University provides various graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programmes.
- Wide range of seminars and curricular activities to enhance personality development.
- The university has experienced and qualified teaching staff which provide quality education. World-class laboratory with technical advancement.
Procedure for MBBS admission in China
The decision to apply for MBBS abroad is a difficult one as there are so many options to apply for. The process is simple and involves many steps thereby involving many persons. Hence you need to be very careful while applying for any university abroad. It is suggested to choose the university wisely and apply for the same through a verified university representative.
Applying for MBBS in China requires filling an online inquiry form available on the website. This inquiry is directed to the regional office and the applicant will receive a call or mail within 7 working days from our experienced counsellor for guidance. Our counsellors are well versed with the overseas admission process. With extensive experience in this field over the years, they handle the student queries very patiently to clear all the doubts. Tell us your preferences and we will get the admission done in your preferred university.
The documents required for MBBS admission in China are:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Statement of Purpose (min 500 words for the undergraduate program)
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate (in case there is any Gap in academic years)
- 6 months bank statement (min balance equivalent to 1st-year fee)
- Police Character Certificate
We at Jagvimal Consultants, try our best to assist you at every step of admission starting from filling the university application form to submitting the documents, from remitting the university fee to visa stamping, from forex assistance, pre-departure briefing to flying to the university, from assisting you from the local airport to registering as a confirmed MBBS student at the university premises. Our team members make all the efforts and take all the pain to make your dream come true. Our success lies in the satisfaction of our students. We are proud enough to have enrolled more than 1000 students in the past decade in their preferred universities.
Guangxi Medical University Programs & Fees
5+1 Years of English Medium
|2nd Year to 6th Year
- 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
- NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
- Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Chinese Government Scholarship
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange of educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology and water resources supervision and management in China. The program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
1. An applicant must be Non-Chinese national and must possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa for study in China
2. The applicants must present their HSK marks cards depicting their proficiency in Chinese language. However, relaxation can be given to students applying for programs taught in the English Language.
3. The applicants must abide by the rules & regulations of the University as well as the Chinese government.
4. Undergraduate program applicants of not more than 28 years and must submit high school mark sheets.
5. Masters degree applicants of not more than 40 years, a bachelor degree holder and must submit 2 recommendation letters from professors.
6. A Doctoral program applicant must be a Master degree holder and not above 45 years of age. Submission of 2 recommendation letters from professors is a mandatory requirement.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of June. By the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship online. Once the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year. The provincial department where the university is located takes the responsibility of all applications. Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect. The university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming year. This report must be submitted in writing by the end of May.
Documents required for Chinese Government Scholarship
- A completely filled the application form
- Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificates
- Passport copy
- Reference letters from professors where demanded
- Study Plan
- Copy of Academic transcripts (clear coloured scanned copies)
- Foreigners Health Examination Form
Guangxi Medical University is situated in Nanning, Guangxi, People’s Republic of China. The city Nanning is sitting on the southern part of Guangxi and comes in humid subtropical monsoon climate zone having annual temperature 21.83-degree centigrade.
Address: China, Guangxi, Nanning, Qingxiu District,530021
City & Province:Nanning, Guangxi, China
Nearest Airport: Nanning Wuxu International Airport
Guangxi Medical University Entry Criteria
- 80% in 10+2
- NEET- 200
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
What you need to notify university before admission?
Physical Examination Record with blood test results (Hepatitis B surface antigen, HIV, syphilis, and TB) within six month. Anyone with chronic disease or genetic disease is needed to notify International School. No criminal offense Certificate provided by local Police Department within six months.
What are the scholarship Programs Guangxi Medical University offers?
There are various scholarships which Guangxi Medical University offers for international students such as Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS), Confucius Institute Scholarship (CIS) and Guangxi Government Scholarship for ASEAN Students.
Do you need TOEFL or IELTS scores to take admission in Guangxi Medical University?
Guangxi Medical University require the TOEFL examination or the IELTS for all international applicants whose primary native language is not English and who attend a non-English speaking secondary school. Minimum scores recommended for TOEFL and IELTS are 80 and 6.0. Students also can take the Placement Test at Guangxi Medical University with the passing score.
Which language knowledge is required in studying from Guangxi Medical University?
Guangxi Medical University offers bachelor program in English for whom native language is not Chinese.
What sort of accommodation Guangxi Medical University provides for students?
Generally you can find hostel fee for the international students in the university having charges of 63000 INR per year.