Jiangsu University, China
Jiangsu University originated in the year 1902 to develop a key comprehensive university of china. The university is a merger of three colleges Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Zhenjiang Medical College and Zhenjiang Teachers’ College under the supervision of Chinese ministry of education. Jiangsu Universityprioritizes the internationalization of the school, encourages teachers and students to go abroad for further studies, invites more global talents to join for mutual benefit, promotes international research cooperation, and recruits more overseas students. In the year 2015, university collaborated with more than 87 universities in 30 countries worldwide.
MBBS in Jiangsu University Facts & Figures
- Jiangsu University has a total of 13 post-doctoral research stations and affiliated hospitals.
- The university offers 88 undergraduate programs, 170 master programs and 42 PhD programs.
- Currently, more than 47,600 full-time students, 12,000post graduates and 2000 international students are enrolled in the university.
- 5,763 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Jiangsu University offers various courses in different disciplines. Some of them are listed below:-
- Clinical Medicine
- Public Health
Benefits of doing MBBS from Jiangsu University
- Jiangsu University is accredited by WHO and MCI.
- Students who complete the MBBS course from this university will be eligible to take the medical licensing exams organized by the medical boards of different countries.
- The university’s faculty and staff are innovative, talented and experts in their respective disciplines.
- The university provides students with the best learning resources, safe and high-quality infrastructure.
- Jiangsu University School of Medicine has more than 80 affiliated hospitals, practice hospitals and teaching hospitals, which provide medical courses for international students so that students can get internship opportunities and clinical rotation.
- Jiangsu University is one of the top universities in China.
- It provides medical education at low tuition fees.
- Students lead a very comfortable life in the university.
- Jiangsu University School of Medicine has established long-term cooperative relations with nearly 67 educational or research institutions and universities worldwide.
- The MBBS tuition fee at Jiangsu University is low as compared to different institutions.
- No donation required for admission
- Accommodation for international students is at affordable charges with having hostel and dormitories.
- World-class library having more than a million books availability.
- University provide various graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programmes.
Jiangsu University Programs & Fees
- 5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 6th Year|
|Visa Extension & Insurance||
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship
In order to promote and develop higher education quality for international students at the Jiangsu province, the provincial government of Jiangsu has set up Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for international students. Jiangsu is into the list of preferred study locations among the students. Nanjing Medical University, one of the topmost universities of the province is designated by the Jiangsu Provincial government to recruit meritorious international students and scholars for full-time study, who will be supported by the government to study under this scholarship program.
This full scholarship funding program allows tuition fee waiver, textbooks subsidy, accommodation fee waiver (university accommodation) and comprehensive medical insurance.
Under the Partial Scholarship Scheme, the fee can be waived off is CNY 30,000 per academic year. This supports an undergraduate/postgraduate students and the duration of the scholarship is one academic year.
All graduate-level majors accept this scholarship application except the College of Foreign Languages.
1. The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen
2. The application must fall under the following education background and age limit criteria
i). Bachelors program student must be a high school graduate and not more than 30 years.
ii). Masters degree applicant must be a Bachelors degree holder and not more than 35 years of age.
iii). A Doctoral degree applicant must be a Masters Degree holder and age not more than 40 years.
3. The competitive academic record of the student is a must.
4. Strong scientific research ability is also a mandatory requirement for an applicant
5. An applicant for Chinese taught program must have successfully qualified HSK5 whereas an applicant for an English taught program must come from an English speaking country or with minimum one-year qualification in said discipline or must have the certificate of IELTS ≥ 6 or TOFEL ≥ 70.
Application deadline for Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship is usually in the month of June every year. Yet one must keep himself/herself updated with the notifications from Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Committee and College of International Education.
Jiangsu University is situated in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, People's Republic of China. The city Zhenjiang is sitting on the southern part of Jiangsu and comes in subtropical monsoon climate zone region having an annual temperature ranges from 15.4-degree centigrade.
Address: China, Jiangsu, Zhenjiang, Jingkou District, 212013
City & Province: Zheniang, Jiangsu China
Nearest Airport: Nanjing Lukou International Airport
Jiangsu University Entry Criteria
- 70% in 10+2
- NEET- 300
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
Other Top Universities in China
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin & Liaoning, China
North Sichuan Medical University
Nanchong & Sichuan, China