Study MBBS in Yangzhou University
Though the origin of Yangzhou University can easily be mapped out back to early 1902, it was the merger of six colleges of higher education in Yangzhou that gave birth to one of the pioneer universities in China, known to many as Yangzhou University. The university in Jiangsu Province is co-promoted by the Ministry of Education and the People’s Government of Jiangsu Province to provider better and improved education to the people of the country.
Of the many branches of study offered by the university, MBBS was offered as part of the university from 2006 for international students through its School of Medicine, though the School of Medicine, Yangzhou University was incepted as early as in 1950.
The School of Medicine under the university now offers:
- 1 Doctorate Program of First-Level, which offers Clinical Discipline of Chinese and Western Integrative Medicine.
- 6 Master’s Programs of First-Level, which offer Clinical Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Discipline of Chinese and Western Integrative Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- 45 Master’s Programs of Second-Level, which offer Physiology, Dermatology, Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology and Patho-Physiology, Human Anatomy and Histo-Embryology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology among several others.
- A Degree level Professional Program that offers Clinical Medicine.
Why School of Medicine, Yangzhou University?
Providing a myriad of opportunities for international students to study and build an exceptional career in medicine, the college offering medical education under Yangzhou University has been authorized by the Education Ministry to process admission and admit international students for Clinical Discipline.
There are five departments that oversee education of several medical branches such as:
- Clinical Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Basic Nursing Science
All these departments function as suitable cogs that help the School provide some of the best and advanced education experience to the students, which makes the university one of the most preferred medical education destination for students across the world.
School of Medicine, Yangzhou University prides itself of having one of the most extensive and elaborate medical education facilities of the country when it comes to providing high quality education and training to the doctors of tomorrow.
The school has 7 medical faculties:
- Department of Clinical Medicine I
- Department of clinical Medicine II
- Department of Nursing school
- Department of Clinical Discipline of Chinese and Western Integrative Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Basic Medicine
The School also has extensive network of 9 hospitals to further provide impeccable training and exposure to the students enrolling for the MBBS program. Also, the college is one of the few that places extra emphasize on research facilities and has undertaken and executed several research programs.
For any student wanting to become an exceptional medical professional, the School of Medicine, Yangzhou University is one of the best places to start the journey.
If you are impressed with the university and would like to know more about the processes, talk to us now. Our counselors can give you all the required details and procedural information about the admission process.