Sun Yat-sen University, China
The Sun Yat-Sen University was founded in the year 1924 and named after the revolutionary and founding father of the Republic of China, Sun Yat-Sen. It is a major Chinese public Research University, located in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Sun Yat-Sen University Facts & Figures
- Spread over a massive area of 9.15 sq km, the campus is indeed awe-inspiring.
- Guangzhou holds the South, North, and East Campus, Zhuhai, the Zhuhai campus, and Shenzhen, the Shenzhen campus.
- The Sun Yat-Sen library boasts of a collection that has been meticulously developed over a century and proudly claims to be one of the largest in China.
- Affiliation with 10 hospitals increases its importance in the MBBS studies related factor.
- The university has an Academic Staff Strength of 17,022.
- The total enrolment of students is a staggering 85,100, out of which there are 32,220 undergraduate and 23,827 postgraduate students.
Sun Yat-Sen University Faculty
- Basic Medicine
- Clinical Medicine
- Medical Imaging
- Forensic Medicine
- Combined Chinese and Western Medicine
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
Benefits of doing MBBS from Sun Yat-Sen University
- World-class medical courses to choose from.
- For all foreign students, the medium of teaching is English
- All eight affiliated general hospitals, The Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Centre and the Sun Yat-Sen University Ophthalmology Centre are "A" class hospitals, in China.
- Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Centre is a level III (the highest rank in China) and class A hospital in China. Further, it is ranked #1 Cancer Hospitals in China.
- The Sun Yat-Sen University Ophthalmologic Centre is ranked "1" "Beast Ophthalmologic Hospital in China".
- The University library is one of the largest in China, giving every student support in every kind of referral and research-related activities.
- It is undoubtedly one of the best and topmost universities in China, for MBBS studies.
- Very Competitive and understandable fee structure.
- The Boarding and Lodging facilities are of world-class standards, keeping every item of comfort and easiness of the students in mind.
Sun Yat-sen University Programs & Fees
- 5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 6th Year|
|Visa Extension & Insurance||
- 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
- NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University In the 1st year 2500 RMB - 3000 RMB
- Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
This prime university is located in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. Guangdong is a coastal province in south China, on the north shore of the South China Sea. Guangzhou is famous for its iconic Canton TV Tower, which is shaped like a thin and slim hour-glass. There has been an extremely rapid upward economic growth in recent years and as of present, this province takes pride in having the highest gross domestic product in China.
Address: China, Guangdong Province, Guangzhou, Haizhu District, 135, 510275
City & Province: Guangzhou & Guangdong, China
Nearest Airport: Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Sun Yat-sen University Entry Criteria
- 80% in 10+2
- NEET- 200
Other Top Universities in China
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin & Liaoning, China
North Sichuan Medical University
Nanchong & Sichuan, China