North Sichuan Medical University, China
North Sichuan Medical University was established in the year 1951 by Sichuan Provincial Department of Education. The university rests in the famous historical place Nanchang in Sichuan Province where you can find the mix of three kingdoms. North Sichuan Medical College consists of two campuses Shunqing and Gaoping which covers a wide range of area. The university is continuously working to improve the medical services and structure to enhance the best medical services. This is the reason why the university motto works on four pillars dedication, fraternity, seeking truth, and innovation.
North Sichuan Medical University Facts & Figures
- North Sichuan Medical College has a total of 21 Colleges and schools, 3 affiliated and 24 non-affiliated hospitals.
- University covers two campuses Shunqing and Gaoping having the total floor area comprise of 823,693 square meters.
- Currently, more than 1,100 postgraduate students, 17,000 undergraduates and 370 international students are enrolled in the university.
- 1200 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
North Sichuan Medical College has almost 21 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- Basic Medicine
- Clinical Medicine
- Medical Imaging
- Forensic Medicine
- Combined Chinese and Western Medicine
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
Benefits of doing MBBS from North Sichuan Medical
- The university has the most advanced laboratory.
- Proven to be one of the most reputable and dependable universities.
- At North Sichuan Medical University, the MBBS fee structure of this university is very low.
- The learning medium is the English of North Sichuan Medical University.
- The university has experienced and qualified teaching staff which provide quality education.
- North Sichuan University has an affiliated, modern and technologically advanced hospital for research and internships, where students can get practical training.
- The university has a very large library. The well-equipped multimedia room in the university digital library exudes a warm atmosphere and provides users with an online search function.
- North Sichuan Medical University adopts advanced teaching methods.
- The university enrols students directly without entrance exams.
- The university provides students with advanced academic facilities.
- The safety of students is very important to the administration of North Sichuan University, so the university give great importance to the safety of students and will not appreciate any bad behaviour of students.
North Sichuan Medical University Programs & Fees
- 5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 6th Year|
Visa Extension &
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Chinese Government Scholarship
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSCThis is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSEvery year the CSC online application system starts from December to April every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange of educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in ChinThis program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in Chinese program supports general and senior scholar applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in Chinese program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in Chinese program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in Chinese program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology and water resources supervision and management in Chinese program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
- An applicant must be Non-Chinese national and must possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa for study in China
- The applicants must present their HSK marks cards depicting their proficiency in the Chinese language however, relaxation can be given to students applying for programs taught in the English Language.
- The applicants must abide by the rules & regulations of the University as well as the Chinese government.
- Undergraduate program applicants of not more than 28 years and must submit high school mark sheets.
- Masters degree applicants of not more than 40 years, a bachelor degree holder and must submit 2 recommendation letters from professors.
- A Doctoral program applicant must be a Master degree holder and not above 45 years of submission of 2 recommendation letters from professors is a mandatory requirement.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of July the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship onlinOnce the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year the provincial department where the university is located takes the responsibility of all application Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming yeaThis report must be submitted in writing by the end of Ma
Documents required for Chinese Government Scholarship
- A completely filled the application form
- Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificates
- Passport copy
- Reference letters from professors where demanded
- Study Plan
- Copy of Academic transcripts (clear coloured scanned copies)
- Foreigners Health Examination Form
North Sichuan Medical College is situated in Nanchong, Sichuan, People’s Republic of China. The city Nanchong is sitting on the north-eastern part of, Sichuan province and comes in humid subtropical climate zone region having annual temperature 17.7-degree centigrade.
Nearest Airport: Nanchong Gaoping Airport
North Sichuan Medical University Entry Criteria
- 80% in 10+2
- NEET- 200
- Min 75% in 10+2, 75% in PCB
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
- Fluency in English
Other Top Universities in China
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin & Liaoning, China
Zhengzhou & Henan, China
What are the programs which are available in North Sichuan Medical University?
(1) Bachelor’s Programs (2) Master's Programs (3) Doctoral Programs
What sort of accommodation North Sichuan Medical University provides for students?
Generally you can find hostel fee for the international students in the university having charges of 63000 INR per year.
Which language knowledge is required in studying from North Sichuan Medical University?
North Sichuan Medical University offers MBBS program is in English.
Can currently aspirants in China apply for the CSC-Chinese University Program in North Sichuan Medical University?
Yes aspirants can apply currently in China for the CSC-Chinese University Program. A fixed number of places are offered to current international aspirants in China, and every year, 5 places are available maximum. Aspirants who are interested in applying can check the guidelines for the current year.
Do a unified entrance examination is needed to take admission for international aspirants in North Sichuan Medical University?
To take admission for international aspirants currently no entrance examination is needed. Aspirants who will pass the verification of eligibility or qualification, for the related college or school then the institute will take a video interview assessment (via Skype), checking the aspirant's language communication skills, academic abilities, overall merit, etc.