Ningxia Medical University, China
The predecessor of Ningxia Medical University was Ningxia Medical College, which was established in 1958. In 1972, Shanghai Railway Medical College moved to Yinchuan and merged with Ningxia University Medical College to rebuild Ningxia Medical College. Ningxia Health School and Ningxia Nursing School merged into Ningxia Medical College and the school was renamed Ningxia Medical University in the year 2008. In 2014, the School of Medicine of Ningxia Normal University merged into Ningxia Medical University. So far, the school has become the only medical higher education institution in Ningxia.
Ningxia Medical University Facts & Figures
- Ningxia Medical University has a total of 26 Colleges and schools and 13 affiliated hospitals.
- University covers campus area of about 1,700 acres having two campuses Yanhu and Shuangyi.
- Currently, more than 7000 undergraduate students, 1000 master’s students and 500 doctoral students are enrolled in the university.
- 3000 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Ningxia Medical University has almost 26 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- Basic medicine
- Clinical medicine
- Public health and preventive medicine
- Chinese medicine
Benefits of doing MBBS from Ningxia Medical University
- University offers a large number of courses in different disciplines.
- The MBBS tuition fee at Ningxia Medical University is low as compared to different institutions.
- Opportunities for internships and scholarships Ningxia Medical University.
- Medical courses offered by the university is in English.
- Accommodation for international students is at affordable charges with having hostel and dormitories.
- The student life of Ningxia Medical University is such that every student will fall in love with it.
- The environment here is not only good for learning but also great for entertainment and side enjoyment.
- The university offers various scholarships to support students financially.
- The university’s library has introduced more than 30 domestic and foreign databases, which are available through the campus network.
- World-class library having more than a million books availability.
- University provides various graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programmes.
- Wide range of seminars and curricular activities to enhance personality development.
- Several campuses have gymnasiums, stadiums and facilities like badminton, volleyball, table tennis and artistic gymnastics, encouraging more holistic development in students.
- No donation required for admission.
Ningxia Medical University Programs & Fees
- 5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 6th Year|
Visa Extension, Insurance,
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Chinese Government Scholarship
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange of educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology and water resources supervision and management in China. The program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
- An applicant must be Non-Chinese national and must possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa for study in China
- The applicants must present their HSK marks cards depicting their proficiency in the Chinese language. However, relaxation can be given to students applying for programs taught in the English Language.
- The applicants must abide by the rules & regulations of the University as well as the Chinese government.
- Undergraduate program applicants of not more than 28 years and must submit high school mark sheets.
- Masters degree applicants of not more than 40 years, a bachelor degree holder and must submit 2 recommendation letters from professors.
- A Doctoral program applicant must be a Master degree holder and not above 45 years of age. Submission of 2 recommendation letters from professors is a mandatory requirement.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of June. By the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship online. Once the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year. The provincial department where the university is located takes the responsibility of all applications. Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect. The university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming year. This report must be submitted in writing by the end of May.
Documents required for Chinese Government Scholarship
- A completely filled the application form
- Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificates
- Passport copy
- Reference letters from professors where demanded
- Study Plan
- Copy of Academic transcripts (clear coloured scanned copies)
- Foreigners Health Examination Form
Ningxia Medical University is situated in Yinchuan, Ningxia, People’s Republic of China. The city Yinchuan is sitting on the North-western part of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and comes in cold desert climate zone having an annual temperature 17-degree centigrade.
Nearest Airport: Yinchuan Hedong International Airport
Ningxia Medical University Entry Criteria
- Min 70% in 10+2 with 70 & above in English
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
- Admission based on video interview
- NEET Eligibility Mandatory
Other Top Universities in China
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin & Liaoning, China
North Sichuan Medical University
Nanchong & Sichuan, China
Which language knowledge is required in studying from Ningxia Medical University?
Ningxia Medical University offers MBBS program is in English.
What are the programs which are available in Ningxia Medical University?
(1) Bachelor’s Programs (2) Master's Programs (3) Doctoral Programs
What sort of accommodation Ningxia Medical University provides for students?
Generally you can find hostel fee for the international students in the university having charges of 52500 INR per year.
Can currently aspirants in China apply for the CSC-Chinese University Program in Ningxia Medical University?
Yes aspirants can apply currently in China for the CSC-Chinese University Program. A fixed number of places are offered to current international aspirants in China, and every year. Aspirants who are interested in applying can check the guidelines for the current year.
Do a unified entrance examination is needed to take admission for international aspirants in Ningxia Medical University?
To take admission for international aspirants currently no entrance examination is needed. Aspirants who will pass the verification of eligibility or qualification, for the related college or school then the institute will take a video interview assessment (via Skype), checking the aspirant's language communication skills, academic abilities, overall merit, etc.