Kunming Medical University, China
Kunming Medical University was established in the year 1933 with the initiative of Donglu university medicine program. Later in the year 1937 at the developing phase, the School of Medicine was started under the affiliation of Yunnan University that was former Donglu University. In the year 1956, the school independently started the medical school with renamed Kunming Medical College. The motto of the university is to provide student-centred education to deliver the best quality education to the students. The university got various achievements concerning international exchange and cooperation. In present medical university has launched academic partnerships and exchange programs in more than 100+ medical institutions worldwide.
Kunming Medical University Facts & Figures
- Kunming Medical University has a total of 17 Colleges and schools and 11 affiliated hospitals.
- University covers campus area of about 125.4 hectares with 17 bachelor degree programs, 42 Master's Degree programs, and 1 Doctor's Degree program.
- Over more than 15000 students in which 2,000 postgraduate students are enrolled in the university.
- 6,750 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals
Kunming Medical University has almost 17 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Clinical Medicine
- Clinical Oncology
- Forensic Medicine
- Public Health
- Pharmaceutical Science
Benefits of doing MBBS from Kunming Medical University
- Kunming Medical University has an affiliated, modern and technologically advanced hospital for research and internships, where students can get practical training.
- The university has a very large library. The well-equipped multimedia room in the university digital library exudes a warm atmosphere and provides users with an online search function.
- The university has the most advanced laboratory.
- Proven to be one of the most reputable and dependable universities.
- Kunming Medical University, the MBBS fee structure of this university is very low.
- The learning medium is the English of Kunming Medical University.
- The university has experienced and qualified teaching staff which provide quality education.
- Kunming Medical University adopts advanced teaching methods.
- The university enrols students directly without entrance exams.
- The university provides students with advanced academic facilities.
- The safety of students is very important to the administration of Kunming Medical University, so the university gives great importance to the safety of students and will not appreciate any bad behaviour of students.
Kunming Medical University Programs & Fees
- 5+1 Years of English Medium
|2nd Year to 6th Year
|Visa Extension & Insurance
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Chinese Government Scholarship
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
Kunming Medical University is situated in Kunming, Yunnan, People’s Republic of China. The city Kunming is the capital and sitting on the northern part of Yunnan province and comes in subtropical highland climate zone having annual temperature 15.52-degree centigrade.
Address: 191 Renmin W Rd, Xishan, Kunming, Yunnan, China, 650032
City & Province: Kunming & Yunnan, China
Nearest Airport: Kunming Changshui International Airport
Kunming Medical University Entry Criteria
- 70% in 10+2
- NEET- 230
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
- Admission based on video interview