Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST University) is established in the year 1907 as a medical school in Wuhan, Hubei, China. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST University) is counted as one of the key compressive university which operated under the supervision of the Ministry of Education of China. The university is continuously developing according to "Project 985" and Class A Double First Class University. This university is also renowned as the epitome of the higher education development of China. It is also one of the four universities which offer MBBS in China that are qualified to operate national laboratories and major national scientific and technological infrastructures.
HUST University Facts and Figures
- The University has a total of 39 post-doctoral research centers and affiliated hospitals.
- University covers a campus area of about 470 hectares in suburban having 54hectares in Urban.
- Currently, more than 20,040 postgraduate students, 36,000 undergraduates are enrolled in the university.
- 3400 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology Faculty
HUST University offers various courses and different disciplines. Some of them are given below -
- Clinical medicine
- Medical Imaging
Benefits of Doing MBBS in Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- World-class laboratory with technical advancement.
- HUST university provides various scholarships for students.
- The medium of course is English.
- The university has experienced and qualified teaching staff that provides quality education.
- The tuition fee of Huazhong University of Science and Technology is very affordable in comparison to other universities.
- Wide range of seminars and curricular activities to enhance personality development.
- University provides various graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral programs.
- University organized many extracurricular activities for students.
- No donation required for admission.
- Opportunities for internships and scholarships at Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
- University provides various graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral programs.
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology is a well-known university that offers a large number of courses in different disciplines.
- Accommodation for international students is at affordable charges with having hostel and dormitories.
- The library contains 1 million Chinese and foreign books and periodicals.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology Programs & Fees
- 5 + 1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 6th Year|
Visa Extension &
** 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
Chinese Government Scholarship
International students studying in China are eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated with CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for a Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature, and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange of educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions, or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars, and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students, and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail themselves scholarships.3. Great Wall ProgramThis scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars, and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers, and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars, and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology, and water resources supervision and management in China. The program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in HUST University
- An applicant must be a Non-Chinese national and must possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa for study MBBS in China.
- The applicants must present their HSK marks cards depicting their proficiency in the Chinese language. However, relaxation can be given to students applying for programs taught in the English Language.
- The applicants must abide by the rules & regulations of the University as well as the Chinese government.
- Undergraduate program applicants of not more than 28 years and must submit high school mark sheets.
- Masters degree applicants of not more than 40 years, a bachelor degree holder and must submit 2 recommendation letters from professors.
- A Doctoral program applicant must be a Master's degree holder and not above 45 years of age. Submission of 2 recommendation letters from professors is a mandatory requirement.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of June. By the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship online. Once the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year. The provincial department where the university is located takes responsibility for all applications. Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect. The university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming year. This report must be submitted in writing by the end of May.
Documents required for Chinese Government Scholarship
- A completely filled the application form
- Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificates
- Passport copy
- Reference letters from professors where demanded
- Study Plan
- Copy of Academic transcripts (clear colored scanned copies)
- Foreigners Health Examination Form
HUST University (Huazhong University of Science and Technology) has situated in Wuhan, Hubei, People’s Republic of China. The city Wuhan is sitting in the Southern part of Hubei province and comes in a humid subtropical monsoon climate zone region with having an annual temperature 16.5degree centigrade.
Nearest Airport: Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
Huazhong University of Science and Technology Entry Criteria
- 80% in 10+2
- NEET- 300
- 17 year of age as on 31st December in the year of seeking Admission
Other Top Universities in China
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin & Liaoning, China
North Sichuan Medical University
Nanchong & Sichuan, China
What are the scholarship Programs Huazhong University of Science and Technology offers?
There are various scholarships which Huazhong University of Science and Technology offers for international students such as CSC Scholarship, CI Scholarships, and Huazhong University Scholarship etc.
What sort of accommodation Huazhong University of Science and Technology provides for students?
Generally you can find hostel accommodation of INR 68250/per year for international students in the University.
Which language knowledge is required in studying Huazhong University of Science and Technology ?
Huazhong University of Science and Technology offers bachelor program in English for whom native language is not Chinese.
What you need to notify university before admission?
Physical Examination Record with blood test results (Hepatitis B surface antigen, HIV, syphilis, and TB) within six month. Anyone with chronic disease or genetic disease is needed to notify International School. No criminal offense Certificate provided by local Police Department within six months.
How can I get a visa to China after being admitted to Huazhong University of Science and Technology?
Please go to Chinese embassy of your country to apply for study visa with your admission letter and JW201/202 form. You will get X2 visa if you study in China within 6 months and get X1 visa if you study in China more than 6 months