China Medical University, China
In the year 1931, China Medical University was established in the city of the People’s Republic of China, Shenyang. As on date and with meticulous planning and detailing, the university stands as a landmark in the field of medical education. It is one of the most sought after Medical Institutes in China. It is one of the earliest schools which introduced college education in the field of western medicine in China.
MBBS in China Medical University Facts & Figures
- The campus covers an area of 1,930,000 sq metres.
- Its academic staff strength of 6,657 has been carefully selected and is the pride of the university.
- There is always a continuous flow of visiting faculty from prime medical institutions globally.
- The university has 8,220 undergraduates, 8,220post graduates, 933 post doctors and 2,482 masters.
China Medical University has almost 19 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- School of stomatology
- School of public health
- School of pharmacy
- School of nursing
- School of medical informatics
- First clinical college
- School of fundamental sciences
- Fourth affiliated hospital
- College of basic medical science
- Basic medicine
- Clinical medicine
- Public health
- Preventive medicine
Benefits of doing MBBS from China Medical University
- The university stands at a ranking of #345 in the world; #55 in Asia and #10 in China.
- The University boasts of state of the art laboratories.
- China Medical University has many research centres associated with it.
- There is a continuous flow of visiting foreign faculty to impart more global exposure.
- Extremely strict criteria for the selection of every member of the Faculty.
- It is a landmark medical University in the People’s Republic of China.
- For foreign students, classes are held in English.
- Very high ranking amongst universities delivering MBBS related courses.
- Considering the high-value education imparted, the fee structure is nominal and very competitive.
- The Boarding and Lodging facilities provided have been very well received by all students.
China Medical University Programs & Fees
- 5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 6th Year|
|Visa Extension & Insurance||
- 1 RMB- INR 12/- (as on 14th July 2022)
- *NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
- The amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates for internship in China
Chinese Government Scholarship
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange of educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology and water resources supervision and management in China. The program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
- An applicant must be Non-Chinese national and must possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa for study in China
- The applicants must present their HSK marks cards depicting their proficiency in Chinese language. However, relaxation can be given to students applying for programs taught in the English Language.
- The applicants must abide by the rules & regulations of the University as well as the Chinese government.
- Undergraduate program applicants of not more than 28 years and must submit high school mark sheets.
- Masters degree applicants of not more than 40 years, a bachelor degree holder and must submit 2 recommendation letters from professors.
- A Doctoral program applicant must be a Master degree holder and not above 45 years of age. Submission of 2 recommendation letters from professors is a mandatory requirement.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of June. By the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship online. Once the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year. The provincial department where the university is located takes the responsibility of all applications. Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect. The university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming year. This report must be submitted in writing by the end of May.
Documents required for Chinese Government Scholarship
- A completely filled the application form
- Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificates
- Passport copy
- Reference letters from professors where demanded
- Study Plan
- Copy of Academic transcripts (clear coloured scanned copies)
- Foreigners Health Examination Form
Shenyang is the capital and largest city of China’s northeast Liaoning Province. It takes pride in its world-famous monument, the structural genius of Mukden Palace (Shenyang Imperial Palace), a blend of Manchurian and Tibetan architectural styles. Qing dynasty emperor’s Mausoleums exist at Zhaoling Tomb, amidst pine forests and lakes of Beiling Park.
Address: No. 91, Xueshi Rd, North District, Taichung City, Taiwan 404
City & Province: Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Nearest Airport: Shenyang Taoxian International Airport
China Medical University Entry Criteria
- 80% in 10+2
- NEET- 200