There are many MCI approved medical university in China which provides world-class MBBS education in china there are some of the universities mentioned below to get MBBS admission in china.
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu Medical University
- Yangzhou University
- Qingdao Medical University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University Southeast University
- Southeast University
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China
Eligibility criteria to get admission in medical colleges in china for MBBS degree are very simple and straightforward too. The maximum aggregate percentage will qualify your medical universities in china of your choice. But if you don’t have a higher percentage you still you could apply for a good university in China to choose from.
- MBBS applicants should be cleared in higher school education (10+2).
- The aggregate percentage should be above 50 % in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- An applicant should be a non-Chinese nationality.
- The age criteria should be a minimum of 17 years to 26 years
- The candidate must be cleared in NEET.
- Students required to submitting all the authentic and attested certificates of their qualification, when they are applying for MBBS in China.
- Some highly reputed universities in China requires a minimum of 75% scored in the class 12th rest of the university can allow you for below 50%.
- An average student could be applying to MBBS in China there is no need to a high percentage if unfortunately, you didn’t get that.
Submission of Additional Documents
There are some additional documents you have to submit with your academic documents along with the certificates.
- Mark sheets of class 10
- Mark sheets of class 12
- School transfer certificate (Migration)
- Bank statement
- No criminal record certificate
- Passport photocopies
- Medical Check-up Certificates
- Apply for a visa before 30 days, in the Chinese Embassy.
- MBBS in China Duration
- What will be the duration of MBBS in China
The Chinese education ministry has designed the MBBS program about for six years course; the last year of your MBBS will be the internship year of 1 year.