1. What are the Saltire Scholarships?
Scotland's Saltire Scholarships (SSS) is a program of scholarships run through the Scottish authorities in partnership with Scotland's higher Training establishments. The scheme offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000 in the direction of the yearly global training rate of a successful applicant.
2. What level of look at are the scholarships to be had for?
Scholarships are to be had for three hundred and sixty-five days of a postgraduate master's path at any of Scotland's higher training establishments.
Saltire Scholarships are not available for students of the open university in Scotland.
3. What topics can I study?
The scholarships are designed to help the advertising of Scotland as a great destination for gaining instructional knowledge of and are consequently focused on the concern sectors of:
Technological know-how, technology, creative industries, healthcare, and clinical sciences, renewable and easy electricity. This listing isn't exceptional and packages for publications in broader problem areas could be taken into consideration.
4. Are the scholarships limited to specific international locations?
Yes, Saltire Scholarships are handiest to be had to residents of Canada, China, India, Japan, Pakistan, America of the United States.
5. Can I apply for a saltire scholarship at some other UK institution?
No, the saltire scholarships are a Scottish authorities program, and you'll need to have a look at a Scottish group.
6. What does the scholarship award cowl?
The scheme gives as much as 50 awards, every well worth £8000, closer to the cost of lessons prices for one year of a postgraduate master's path at any of Scotland's higher education institutions.
7. What approximately the rest of the training rate price and other residing expenses?
Any extra expenses and charges are the duty of the student.
8. Can I take a look at the component-time or by using distance gaining knowledge from home?
No, guides have to be complete-time and brought in Scotland. Now, not online or by way of distance studying.
9. I have formerly been presented with the saltire scholarship. Am I able to study once more?
No, the scholarship can be awarded as soon as possible.
10. I've been awarded a scholarship from my university and/or another source, Can I also, follow for the saltire scholarship?
Sure, but it might be at the discretion of the university whether or not you would be presented with multiple scholarships.
11. The course I'm taking lasts for five years. Could I get the scholarship for both years?
No, the scholarship is for 12 months.
12. I'm currently studying at a Scottish institution. Am I able to follow for the scholarship?
No, the scholarship is to inspire new international college students to come back to Scotland, and you should now not have studied in Scotland earlier than.
13. Is there a last date for applications?
Yes, the last date is 1 June 2020.
14. Is it safe to study MBBS in Scotland?
Yes, it is absolutely safe and lovely place to live in and study. Life in Scotland is enjoyable.
15. Who will help me for the application process of MBBS in Scotland?
Jagvimal Consultancy of Jaipur can be the key choice who are experts in this field and can guide you through your entire process.