The undergraduate medicine indian students applying for a university to study mbbs in australia will be assessed for their applications.
The undergraduate medicine (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Indian students applying for a university to study MBBS in Australia will be assessed for their applications according to 3 criteria – Academic merit as evidenced by grades in A or international baccalaureate or equivalent.
The bachelor’s degree in medicine for Indian students who have completed high school and the duration of this course lasts for 5 to 6 years, which confer MBBS degree from Australia.
- The 4 years graduate program which gives an MD degree.
- The high school certificate with qualification marks / bachelor’s degree from science stream.
- UMAT (Undergraduate Medical and Health Sciences Admission Test) scores / MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) scores / GAMSAT (Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test) scores.
- Personal interview.
- Basic Qualifications – Completion of high school from any recognized council and institute
- Qualify in the language proficiency, and score at least 7 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- The minimum age 17 is years (which may vary from university to university).
- Qualify UMAT (Undergraduate Medical and Health Sciences Admission Test) – The special examination taken as an entrance examination is taken for international students.