- The University of Chester offers a range of multiple courses in Engineering, including Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Mechatronics. These courses offer students the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in a range of areas and gain a well-rounded understanding of the Engineering industry.
- The courses can be pursued from undergraduate to postgraduate, that provide students with an excellent education and research experience. Our courses offer students a comprehensive understanding of the subject and equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a successful career in psychology.
- The University of Chester has a wide range of fees for different courses. The fees vary depending on the type of course, the level of study, and the type of student.
- Undergraduate courses start from £9,250 for home students and £13,500 for international students.
- Postgraduate courses start from £7,200 for home students and £13,200 for international students.
- The fees for part-time courses depend on the type of course and the number of credits taken. The fees for a typical 30-credit module range from £1,540 to £2,400 for home students and from £2,550 to £4,000 for international students.
Data Not Found