Darbhanga Medical College, Bihar
Darbhanga Medical College was merely established in the year 1946 to provide a good quality of education at nominal fee structures. Darbhanga Medical College is also known as the DMCH Darbhanga and among the best government college located in Bihar. Darbhanga Medical College has got affiliation from Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar and legally as well as officially approved by the Medical Council of India.
Medical Courses Offered by Darbhanga Medical College
Darbhanga Medical College provides 100 intakes in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (i.e. MBBS) every year and has 5 years course duration. This college also offers Doctorate of Medicine with 3-year course duration and 5 intakes and Master of Surgery with 7 intakes and 3 years course duration every year.
Facilities provided by the Darbhanga Medical College
- 24 Hour Helpline
- Student’s placement
- Community Health Center
- Blood Bank Regional Cancer Center
- Drug de-addiction and Treatment Center
- Medical Centers
- Biotechnology Facilities
- ICUs Super Speciality Center
Darbhanga Medical College Programs & Fees
The annual fees for the course of MBBS is 17, 040 that has to be paid during the time of admission.
Hostel in Darbhanga Medical College
The Darbhanga Medical College provides the facility of hostel inside the campus for both boys and girls separately. The monthly fee for the hostel in Darbhanga Medical College is Rs 750 per month with various facilities.
Darbhanga Medical College Entry Criteria
- A candidate seeking for admission must have completed the 10+2 from a recognised board or an equivalent exam conducted by the state board. He or She has a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.
- The age criterion is 17 years on the day of admission and maximum 25 years, and candidate belonging to SC/ST category may get 3 years relaxation.
- A candidate can register BCECE board portal to get qualify for the Counselling after the NEET Exam in Bihar.
Other Top Universities in Bihar
Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College
Vardhman Institute Of Medical Sciences
Patna Medical College