If you are worried about the obtain admission for MBBS in Russia then it is very simple. Because the Russian Medical universities do not need Indian students to clarify any entrance exams for doing MBBS in Russia. And the admission procedure of medical universities of Russia is generally based on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED process that’s why students are fulfilling the eligibility process by the Russian Medical University and MCI (the Medical Council of India).
Here is given eligibility criteria for Indian students to do MBBS in Russia, such as
Eligibility Criteria for Indian students:
1. The age of students must be at least 17 and a maximum of 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
2. Candidate must have passed out Class 10+2th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with English subjects from a board that is approved by the authorities in India.
3. Candidate must have 50% minimum marks in PCB in 10+2.
4. Candidate must have a qualified NEET Exam.
Application Dates and Deadlines:
Applications for admission for MBBS in Russia will begin from the first May of each year. The submitting time of an application form is first April to 31st July. All applications must be presented by July 30. We encourage students to make an early application because that there is a lot of candidates from everywhere throughout the world and the seats are restricted and henceforth are given carefully on an initially started things out served premise and rely upon the accessibility. In this manner, there is an additional advantage to those candidates who apply early.
Academic Session in Russian Medical Universities
The scholarly year in Russia has two semesters. The first semester in Russian medical universities starts in September and completes in January. The subsequent semester starts in February and completes in June. Toward the finish of every semester, students are passing tests. After this, they have vacations: 2 weeks in winter (from 25th of January to the ninth of February), 2 months in summer (from the first of July to 30th of August).
How To Obtain An Admission For MBBS in Russia?
Obtaining an admission for MBBS in Russia then there is a completely simple and straightforward process. And here is given some points that explain about the form that is prepared by the Jagvimal Consultant team for you, such as
- First, complete the application carefully.
- After that, you will get an offer letter.
- Pay the enrollment fee.
- Once you paid MBBS fees in Russia, visit and apply for the visa.
- Take the visa and take off for Russia.