Courses offered by Madurai Medical College, Madurai:
Madurai Medical College offers near about 6 courses and 2 streams that are Pharmacy and Medical. The 4-degree programs included are B.Pharm, MBBS, M.Pharm, and Diploma. Thus students can easily enroll online forms. To enhance the skills research centers are also there inside the university. The qualified staff is there to enhance the knowledge of candidates by guiding them theoretically or practically.
The application process of Madurai Medical College:
- Madurai Medical College offers various courses such as diploma, undergraduate, as well as postgraduate courses.
- For medical students must be eligible in HSC (10+2) examination. You can apply for MBBS, B.Sc., and B.Pharm.
- For MBBS courses NEET-UG entrance examination score is necessary.
- Candidates who are looking for admission in certain sources such as B.Sc./Diploma programs must have 10+2 passing certificate. The minimum aggregate required for a student is 50% including English as a subject.
- For postgraduate admission process such as MD/ MS program, passing certificate of MBBS/ BDS Degree is required.
- Students should be certified in PIMS AICET-PG if want to apply for courses such as MD/ MS for them 1-year internship program is mandatory.