30,000 RMB/YearTuition Fees:
Xinjiang Medical University
Ürümqi Diwopu International AirportNearest Airport
50% in 10+2, NEET- Qualifying marks
Xinjiang Medical University was established in the year 1956 by the merger of Xinjiang Medical University College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Xinjiang Medical College. It is situated in Urumqi formerly renowned as Tihwa which is the capital of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China. The university counts as one of the best medical universities of china having a great emphasis on medical education by establishing many cooperative ties worldwide. Xinjiang Medical University has won various awards for academic excellence such as Chinese Medical Academic Award, 58 provincial and ministerial level scientific research awards etc.
MBBS in Xinjiang Medical University Facts & Figures
• Xinjiang Medical University has a total of 40 Colleges and schools with affiliated hospitals.
• University covers campus area of about 1954.6 acres having the total floor area comprises of 739,000 square meters.
• Currently more than 2,039postgraduate students, 13,000 undergraduates and 700 international students are enrolled in the university.
• 1,520 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Xinjiang Medical University is situated in Ürümqi, Xinjiang, People’s Republic of China. The city Urumqi formerly renowned as Tihwa, which is the capital of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China is sitting on the north-western part and comes in continental cold semi-arid climate zone having annual temperature 6.9-degree centigrade.
Xinjiang Medical University has almost 40 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
• Basic Medical Sciences
• Clinical Medicine
• Public Health
• Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Traditional Chinese Medicine
• The Chinese government provides huge funds to China's MBBS University, so Xinjiang Medical University has world-class infrastructure.
• With sophisticated classrooms, the latest library, and advanced nursing laboratories, Xinjiang Medical University promotes its MBBS program.
• This comprehensive medical university integrates clinical, teaching, research and treatment.
• The university enjoys a high reputation in the field of Western medicine and Chinese medicine.
• Excellent teaching staffs have a strong sense of responsibility and rich teaching experience and can provide the best education for overseas students.
• No donation required for admission.
• Accommodation for international students is at affordable charges with having hostel and dormitories.
• Wide range of seminars and curricular activities to enhance personality development.
• There are school hospitals, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks and many life service facilities on the campus of Xinjiang University, including basketball, volleyball, badminton, football, tennis, table tennis and other outdoor sports venues.
Filing the application
The University will roll the Offer letter after scrutinizing the student’s documents and application.
The student needs to transfer complete 1st year tuition fee to the University A/C with 7 days of receiving the offer letter
On receiving the fee, the University will roll the admission letter & JW202 for the student
The student will now complete the rest of the formalities in India (submission of Original Passport for Visa, Medical Check-up in India, MCI EC Application)
The Authorized Representative will apply for Visa in Home Country
The authorized representative will collect the Visa & intimate the date of flying in Sep/Oct
5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
|Visa Ext & Insurance||
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University
in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 6th Year fee will be paid if the student opts for internship in China
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology and water resources supervision and management in China. The program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
1. An applicant must be Non-Chinese national and must possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa for study in China
2. The applicants must present their HSK marks cards depicting their proficiency in the Chinese language. However, relaxation can be given to students applying for programs taught in the English Language.
3. The applicants must abide by the rules & regulations of the University as well as the Chinese government.
4. Undergraduate program applicants of not more than 28 years and must submit high school mark sheets.
5. Masters degree applicants of not more than 40 years, a bachelor degree holder and must submit 2 recommendation letters from professors.
6. A Doctoral program applicant must be a Master degree holder and not above 45 years of age. Submission of 2 recommendation letters from professors is a mandatory requirement.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of June. By the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship online. Once the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year. The provincial department where the university is located takes the responsibility of all applications. Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect. The university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming year. This report must be submitted in writing by the end of May.
A.Xinjiang Medical University offers MBBS program is in English.
A: There are various scholarships which Xinjiang Medical University offers for international students such as Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS),Confucius Institute Scholarship (CIS), and Xinjiang Medical University Scholarship etc.
A: Physical Examination Record with blood test results (Hepatitis B surface antigen, HIV, syphilis, and TB) within six months. Anyone with chronic disease or genetic disease is needed to notify International School.No criminal offense Certificate provided by local Police Department within six months.
A: Generally you can find hostel fee for the international students in the university having charges of 47,250 INR per year.
A:Xinjiang Medical University requires the TOEFL examination or the IELTS for all international applicants whose primary native language is not English and who attend a non-English speaking secondary school. Minimum scoresrecommended for TOEFL and IELTS are 80 and 6.0. Students also can take the Placement Test at Xinjiang Medical University with the passing score.
Connect with us to know your study options overseas and kickstart your learning journey for a rewarding experience!GET COUNSELLING BY EXPERTS