This renowned medical college was established in the year 1973 and is located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This college is started with annual admission around 75 and college was established by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. This medical college is affiliated with the Gujarat University and is approved by Medical Council of India.
Facilities – The institute offers all necessary amenities like boys and girls hostels, lecture classes, a modern library containing medical journals and books, excellent faculty, research labs, canteen, sports room etc.
Hostel – The college provides both boys and girls hostels. The hostel is having all the necessary amenities like Air Conditioner, heater in winters, Internet facilities, power backup, laundry, three times meal in a day etc.
Courses offered – This institute offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses which are of different durations. Some of the specialised courses offered are MBBS, MD and MS in various medical subjects.
- The age of candidates should be at least 17 for taking admission in medical courses.
- Relaxation of 3 years is there for the candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates can apply through NEET which is all India medical entrance exams.
- For the candidates who belong to Gujarat, the candidates can only apply through Gujarat Common Entrance test which is conducted by the Gujarat education board.
- Candidates are only eligible to apply to medical courses if they have done their 10 +2 in Biology, physics, and chemistry.
Fee structure – The fee of MBBS is around 5,44,000/. And the fee for postgraduate courses is about 6,00,000/. The hostel fee is charged separately and does not include in the course fees.