Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital were established in 2007; institute is situated at Ambegaon, Pune. The college is named by President Prof. M. N. Navale main founder of the institute.
In starting approximately 300 beds was available in the hospital but now the number has increased up to 1094 beds. Talking about teaching institute, there are overall 840 teaching beds. The college is certified from Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik; thus the students can enjoy ample facilities provided by the hospitals.
With the increase in enrollment of students departments or courses available in the college is rising day by day. Therefore through this, the numbers of beds are also increased in the college.
Services provided by the university are:
- Health care facilities
- Research centers
- Wi-Fi campus
- Hostel for boys and girls
- Auditorium and conference halls
There are many medical courses offered by the Maharajah Institute of Medical Sciences. The list of the courses is as follows:
- Institute consist of Post-graduate Courses such as M.D. – General Medicine, M.D. – PULMONARY Medicine, M.D. – Dermatology, M.D. – Psychiatry, M.D. – Paediatrics, D.C.H., M.S. – General Surgery, M.S. – Orthopaedics, D. Orthopaedics, M.S – Ophthalmology, M.S – E.N.T, M.S – O.B.& G.Y., D.G.O., M.D. – Anaesthesiology, D.A., M.D. – Radio-Diagnosis, DMRD, M.D. – Pharmacology, M.D. – Pathology, M.D. -Community Medicine, M.D. – Biochemistry, and M.D. – Microbiology.
- The Graduate Courses offered by the institute are Batchelor in Physiotherapy, Batchelor in Homoeopathy, B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- Nursing Courses are B.Sc. Nursing and General Nursing
- Paramedical Courses includes Diploma in MLT, Anaesthesia Technician, Radiographic Assistant, Ophthalmology Assistant, Optometrist, Blood Bank Technician, E.C.G. Technician, Audio-Metrist Technician and Certificate Course in Dark Room Assistant.
The eligibility of the courses is different for different courses.
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD]||3 years||31,50,000|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||3 years||31,50,000|
|MBBS||5 years and additional 1 year internship||31,50,000|
|Diploma in Paramedical||2 years||21,00,000|
The fee structure of duration of course as mentioned above in the table. Through this one can get the idea about departments which college offer and courses avail by the university for a bright future.