34,000 RMB/YearTuition Fees:
Guangzhou Baiyun International AirportNearest Airport
70% in 10+2, NEET- 200
One of the oldest universities in China is Jinan University. It has gained world fame in MBBS studies. It was established in the year 1906. The university is situated in Tianhe District, which is located in the eastern part of Guangzhou, Province Guangdong, Southeast China.
• The university has 5 sprawling campuses. The main campus is in Tianhe district, Guangzhou. College of Chinese Language and Culture is in Tianhe district, Guangzhou. Panyu campus is in Panyu. Zhuhai campus is in Xiangzhou, Zhuhai and Tourism College is in Shenzen.
• It is one of the oldest universities in China.
• The university is the first in China to recruit foreign students.
• It boasts of having the largest number of overseas students.
• The university has an Academic Staff of 1,917, highly qualified teachers.
• There are in all a staggering 50,535 students. 22,527 are Undergraduates, 10,767 are Postgraduates and Foreign Students number 13,512.
• A new undergraduate course in MBBS has been introduced with mainly Indian students in mind.
• The University has a “School of Medicine”, which offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes. It has multiple clinical specialities, world advanced research bases and experiment platforms.
• Further, it has “First Clinical Medical School”, having 52 clinical departments and a post-doctoral scientific research station of clinical medicine.
• It also has a “College of Pharmacy”, offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes. Under it there are 3 Teaching Institutes, 10 Research Institutions and Post-Doctoral Scientific Research Stations.
• Jinan University has 27 colleges, comprising 59 departments and offering 89 undergraduate major fields. Among the 55 departments, 43 offer master's degree programs and 19 offer PhD degree-granting programs. There are 15 postdoctoral research stations, 182 research institutes and 77 labs in Jinan University.
Tianhe is a creative city, having art galleries, cafes, boutiques and large malls, offering international brands. Paintings and ceramic items are sold everywhere. It has a Botanical Garden, which acts as a greenhouse and a sparkling lake. Tianhe is a district, located in the eastern part of Guangzhou, in Guangdong Province, southeast China.
• Basic Medicine
• Centre of Pharmaceutical Experiment
• Clinical Medicine
• Ophthalmology Research
• Traditional Chinese Medicine and Natural Drug Research
• Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
• Basic medicine
• Clinical medicine
• Public health
• Preventive medicine
• The huge number of foreign students ensures world-class MBBS teaching standards.
• The teaching staff is extremely qualified and capable.
• A new undergraduate course in MBBS has been specially designed for Indian students.
• There is plenty of research and experimental opportunities.
• World-class hospitals associated with the university make sure medical education is more precise and thorough.
• The food available in the campus caters to all kinds of palates.
• Considering the massive amount of foreign students, the accommodation is more globally acceptable.
• The university fee structure has been meticulously worked out.
• It is indeed one of the most prime universities in China for MBBS studies.
Filing the application
The University will roll the Offer letter after scrutinizing the student’s documents and application.
The student needs to transfer complete 1st-year tuition fee to the University A/C with 7 days of receiving the offer letter
On receiving the fee, the University will roll the admission letter & JW202 for the student
The student will now complete the rest of the formalities in India (submission of Original Passport for Visa, Medical Check-up in India, MCI EC Application)
The Authorized Representative will apply for Visa in Home Country
The authorized representative will collect the Visa & intimate the date of flying in Sep/Oct
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University
in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 6th Year fee will be paid if the student opts for internship in China
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
At present 289 universities, Chinese Universities are designated to offer a wide range of programs in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature and management under the CSC Scholarship scheme at all levels.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
The program offers a full or partial scholarship to the students in accordance with the exchange of educational agreements between the Chinese governments and governments of other countries, institutions or international organizations. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants must apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas studies in their home country.
2. Chinese University Program
Scholarship under this program is meant for designated Chinese universities and specific provincial offices in certain provincial regions aiming to recruit international students for graduate studies in China. This program supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply at the universities under this program to avail scholarship.
3. Great Wall Program
This scholarship program under UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) sponsors students and scholars from developing countries to carry out their studies and research in China. The program supports general and senior scholars. Applicants of this program must apply at the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home country.
4. EU Program
It is a full scholarship program encouraging international students from EU member countries to study and research in China. The program also focuses on promoting mutual understanding between China and EU member countries. The program supports undergraduate & graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants under this category must apply at the Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union
5. AUN Program
The AUN Program (ASEAN University Network) sponsors students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member countries to study and research in China. The program offers a full scholarship to the students thereby improving the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN member countries. It supports only the graduate students and the students can apply at AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a program under the full scholarship scheme to sponsor students from Pacific Island countries to study in China. The program supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars and an application for the same can be applied to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WHO Program
This program in association with the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) sponsors international students to study and research in meteorology, hydrology and water resources supervision and management in China. The program supports only graduates and undergraduates. Applicants must apply at the WMO.
Expertise and relevant team of professionals verify and selects the students who are granted pre-admission letters by the mid of June. By the end of June, these must apply for University Scholarship online. Once the applications are scrutinized, the students are awarded the scholarship in the month of September each year. The provincial department where the university is located takes the responsibility of all applications. Each university in the province receives funds and aids from the Provincial Department of Education according to the number of students who have been awarded the scholarship. If the student does not abide by the rules & regulations of the university or the government, the university has the authority to report to the provincial department of education and his/her scholarship is deemed to be terminated with immediate effect. The university or college must submit a comprehensive report of students’ assessment to the provincial department that will help them determine the student’s eligibility for scholarship in the coming year. This report must be submitted in writing by the end of May.
Connect with us to know your study options overseas and kickstart your learning journey for a rewarding experience!GET COUNSELLING BY EXPERTS