Foreign Medical Scholarship Test (FMST )
Foreign Medical Scholarship Test or FMST is a scholarship test conducted by Jagvimal Consultants, Jaipur for students who wish to pursue their Medial Graduate course in Government Universities abroad. It is an award of financial aid to all the meritorious students appearing for the test. The Universities listed under the scholarship scheme are all Government Universities, MCI/WHO approved and offering the curriculum in English Medium.
The FMST can be taken up free of cost and offers scholarship starting from Rs 25,000/- upto Rs 3,40,000 for the year of admission. The form can be download from the website: www.jagvimal.com and can be submitted online or offline.
Conducted twice in a month each year starting from May to Sep, the mode of examination stays offline at the attested centers and is communicated to the student. The student can also choose the examination center from the list of options given in the form.
Students are accessed on the following criteria:
- 10+2 Percentage
- NEET Score
- Scholarship Test Score
This test aims to assess child’s strengths and weaknesses in various subject areas and will help to place students appropriate to their performance level.
The decision of the examining committee will be final.
The student will also be eligible to attend a free one to one counseling session with the expert team of counselors and can opt for his/her choice of Universities. The expert team of counselors specially hired to counsel the students have over a decade of experience in foreign admission and will guide through the entire process of admission, starting from choosing the university, to explaining the fee structure, payment details, documentation, visa processing, foreign exchange, pre-departure briefing and most importantly, future prospects.
To provide financial assistance to meritorious students from all income groups and to encourage them to pursue Medical Education abroad
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of Scholarship Test and Senior Secondary results for pursuing Medical Studies abroad. The decision of the awarding authority will be final.
Allocation of Scholarships
The minimum scholarship awarded will be 25,000/- and maximum scholarship will be 3,40,000/- for the year of admission. The scholarship aims at proving a gateway to meritorious students. The test aims at awarding scholarships to maximum students appearing and scoring excellent score in the test. There are no criteria of scholarship based on gender differences, caste category, and board of education.
- The applicant should me minimum 17years and maximum 25years of age in the year admission
- Minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2
- Minimum 50% marks in English in 10+2
- The applicant must be a regular student in 10+2 with compulsory subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- The student must be “Indian”
The results will be declared within 3 weeks of the test being conducted. The examining bodies will draw up a list of scholars likely to be awarded the scholarship. The scholarship will be based on the marks scored by the students in the test, their 10+2 record and NEET Score.
The decision of the examining body will be final and no question can be raised whatsoever once the results are declared.
The students from whom replies are not received within 15 days of receiving the scholarship results seeking their willingness to avail the benefits of scholarship will not be considered for scholarship and their scholarship will be given to the next eligible candidate in the merit list.
The shortlisted candidates need to submit all their documents as demanded for the admission process within the time frame to reserve their admission in the desired University.
If the concerned body does not receive the documents and fee as per the schedule given, the case of scholarship to him/her shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Duration and Payment of Scholarship
The scholarship under the Scholarship test scheme is awarded for the year of admission. For the progressive years, it can be earned by the student based on his annual performance at the University under the University criteria. The students can earn the scholarship for the entire duration of his/her course provided the student fits in the eligibility criteria given by the University.
The amount of scholarship shall be communicated to the student at the time of result declaration of the scholarship test. The same will either be paid directly to the student or waived off from the student fee as per the rules and regulations of the test conducting committee.
- The application can be downloaded from our website: www.jagvimal.com
- The application should be filled completely with all the details and can be submitted either offline or online
- Partially filled applications/forms shall be rejected without any notice
- The student shall be responsible for any misleading/wrong information filled in the form and hence his/her application may be rejected at any point of time without notice
- The student can choose the examination center from the list of attested centers
- A student can appear in the scholarship test only twice for seeking admission in a particular University
- A student who has already taken the admission and paid the registration can also appear in the scholarship test
- Applications will be entertained on first cum first serve basis
- Passport holders will earn a preference
Advantages of Scholarship Test
- Award: It is an award of student’s hard work
- Distinguish your achievements: Student can judge where he/she stands amongst the group of students with same interests
- Know your IQ: This course specific test lets you know your IQ for a particular subject
- Judge your aptitude: This test judges your aptitude for the subject chosen to build you career
- Financial Support: One most important advantage of scholarship is “Cost redemption”
- Competitive Spirit: You can enter into a healthy competition
- Scholarships Can Help You Get Into a Selective University: It encourages the student to strive for better prospects and may be choose a University which was once out of budget without scholarship
- High Prestige: The tag of high Prestige is directly linked with award of Scholarship. It is awarded to students having a proven track record of a brilliant score and excellence in their respective fields
- Loans vs Scholarships: Scholarships are any day better than loans taken. Unlike Scholarships, loans come with a pay-back liability and lack the feeling of achievement and merit