Do You Wish to Study MBBS Abroad?
Has You Gone Through all the Colleges and Universities in Different Countries?
Russia is a recognized world leader in the training of chemists, mathematicians, geologists, doctors, programmers, physicists, engineers, and specialists in other natural sciences.
In Russia, you can get fundamental and deep knowledge in all topics and the country is also best known for its solid academic schools in physics, mathematics, and natural sciences.
For Indian students, Russia has been a popular destination to study MBBS.
According to the ‘Directory of Schools of World Medicine’ of the ‘World Health Organization’, Russia states that it occupies almost 30 positions among the top 100 medical universities.
If you have not yet chosen ‘Russia’ as your choice for MBBS studies and if you are still confused and wonder what is special about the study in MBBS in Russia.
The Following are the Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia –
1.) No Donation or Capitation Fee
- In addition to the annual fee, private institutes in India have huge amounts of donations or capitation fees.
- This is not the case with medical universities in Russia. Because most of the medical universities in Russia don’t have any donation or capitation fee charged.
2.) Low Tuition Fees & Affordable Living Cost
- In comparison with private Indian universities, the cost of registration of Russian medical universities is very low.
- It ranges from Rs. 4.5 lakhs to Rs. 8 Lakhs per year.
- Living expenses in Russia are also affordable. They range from $ 200 to $ 300 per month, that is, between Rs. 14 k to Rs. 21 k per month.
- You can also survive between $ 100 and $ 200 per month, that is, from Rs. 7 k to Rs. 14 k, but the obvious thing is that this depends mainly on your lifestyle.
3.) No Entrance Test for Admission
- To ensure admission to medical college in Russia, no entrance test is required.
- Rather, admission to medical college in Russia is strictly based on their performance in the 12th standard and the 1st come 1st serve basis.
- If you have more than 60% in your 12th standard, then preference will be given.
4.) MCI Coaching
- Another advantage of studying MBBS in Russia is that you can train for the MCI screening so that you can practice in India and there is no additional cost for this.
5.) Hostel Facilities
- The hostels of medical universities in Russia have all modern and essential amenities.
- Here students are provided with furniture, hot water supply, WI-FI facilities, etc.
- During the winter season, you will not face many problems, as the hostels have centrally heated.
6.) Class Strength
- Medical college in Russia, the strength of the lot is between 12 to 15 students or it can be less than that.
- Then, each student can get the individual attention of the teachers.
7.) International Exposure
- When you study in a foreign country, you can meet fellow students from different countries, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
- With this, you will get an international exhibition that will help you establish yourself in a new country.
- Due to the large population, Russia offers a great opportunity for medical students like you to be exposed to the large flow of patients.
8.) World Class Infrastructure
- The medical universities in Russia have modern equipment in hospitals and world-class infrastructure.
- As the majority of medical universities in Russia are of high level and are recognized by the WHO, MCI, the European Council and UNESCO, the study medicine in Russia will be very fruitful.
9.) Funded Tuition
- Among the few countries, Russia is the one that offers foreign citizens the opportunity to receive free classes.
- International students get several thousand scholarships each year from the Russian government.
10.) Opportunity to Learn Russian
- Nearly 260 million people worldwide speak Russian and 10.5 million foreigners learn Russian.
- Thus, you can also have the opportunity to learn Russian. For this, Russian universities offer different Russian language programs, including summer schools, courses, and distance learning.
- International students can take a one-year course in Russian and students who have enrolled in state-funded places can get it for free.
11.) Opportunity to Obtain Dual Diplomas
- In 2003, assuming various obligations as part of the creation of a common educational space for the participating countries, Russia signed the Bologna declaration.
- Many Russian medical universities, thus implement joint programs with foreign universities and award double diplomas to their graduates.
- Therefore, when studying in Russia, you can receive a diploma from a European university and a Russian diplomat.
12.) Comfortable & Well-Equipped Dormitories and Campuses
- Russian universities are a competition for many Western universities in terms of study facilities.
- Facilities like high-level equipment for laboratories, study facilities, and scientific centers are offered by Russian universities to its students.
- Russian universities offer their student facilities such as high-level teams for laboratories, study facilities, and scientific centers.
- Most MBBS colleges offer a relatively low cost of accommodation in their own dorms.
13.) International Students Can Adapt Easily
- It can easily adapt to life in Russia since it is a multinational country.
- Russia is home to more than 200 ethnic groups that speak more than 100 different dialects and languages.
- The country has diversity in all spheres of life, from the cultural to the domestic. Therefore, you will feel at home after arriving in Russia.
14.) Worldwide Recognition of the Degree
- The MBBS degree obtained from a Russian university is recognized by UNESCO, MCI, WHO, the European Council and other authorized bodies.
- Therefore, it can be recognized all over the world.
15.) Availability of Indian Food
- In most Russian universities, Indian food is readily available.
- Refreshment stores and various types of restaurants are also available near the facilities of most universities.
- Therefore, you can get your favorite food easily.
Let us know something about the country ‘Russia’ where you want to study MBBS.