Advantages in Studying MBBS Abroad
- No Entrance test – Direct Admission
- Medium of Instruction is English
- A long list of institutions gives you choice of countries & institutions.
- Admission on rolling basis (first come first admit basis) until seats last.
- There is no test for getting admission for MBBS in China, Russia & Kazakhstan.
- Superior method of teaching: Class test are conducted every week.
- Students are taught in small groups for individual attention.
- Affordable fees & the cost of living are low making it affordable for all.
- Indian food is available in most of the institutions at reasonable rates.
- You only need to meet the eligibility criteria for getting admission.
- With limited seats for Indian students on first cum first serve basis.
- Recognized by the Government of India (Medical Council of India- MCI).
- Graduates from our institutions are eligible for Government jobs in India, USA and UK etc.
- There is political, economic and personal safety in China, Russia & Kazakhstan.
- Classes start for first year students in September / October or as may be intimated to us by the institution.
- We are always available in & around the campus to assist & guide the student from time to time.
Study MBBS (Medicine) abroad – is undoubtedly a good choice for those who want to become good doctors. There is no capitation fee or donations to be paid to the universities abroad. The cost of higher education in these countries is highly regulated and subsidized by the Ministry of Education (MOE). They are very reasonable in contrast to universities in other countries. The cost of living is also relatively low compared with studying medicine in India and other countries.
Medical colleges abroad have very small and separate batches for local and international students, where the medium of teaching is English. In addition to affordability, the medical colleges there have robust infrastructure, advanced technology and good living conditions, claim students and doctors.
“Studying MBBS Abroad is not only less expensive than India, but colleges there also provide better facilities and teaching atmosphere.” China, Russia, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries are most popular destinations among Indians for a medical degree. “A MBBS in China, Russia & Kazakhstan can be a good stepping stone for people who want to become doctors, but do not have the means to do it in India or in other popular destinations such as the US or UK.”
However, to be eligible to practice in India, doctors graduating from these universities have to clear a screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations under the directive of Medical Council of India.