JAGVIMAL CONSULTANTS & MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD.
Timing: 09:30 am to 06:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Holiday
It’s success rests in helping students obtain admissions in reputed institutes abroad.
Request for a counsel and make yourself familiar with the course you need.
- Xi’an Jiaotong University, a national key university under the direct jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, is one of the country’s oldest institutions of higher learning. Founded in Shanghai in 1896 as Nanyang Public, it was renamed Jiaotong University in 1921. In 1956, at the direction of the State Council, the university was moved to Xi’an, and renamed Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU). As one of the country’s national key universities, it was included in the first group of universities singled out for high priority development under the country’s seventh and eighth five year plans. It was also included in the first group of universities to benefit from Project 211 and Project 985, with the goal of becoming a world class university. Under a plan adopted by the State Council in April, 2000, the original Xi’an Jiaotong University was merged with the Xi’an Medical University and the Shaanxi Institute of Finance and Economics to form the new Xi’an Jiaotong University.
- Xi’an Jiatong University, which is located in the city of Xi’an in Shaanxi province, has three campuses: the Xingqing campus, the Yanta campus and the Qujiang campus, covering a total area of 256.78 hectares. The total constructed area is 1.7623 million square meters. The “Qian Xuesen Library,” which is located on the Xingqing campus, incorporates nearly 40 thousand square meters and has 3518 reading seats. The library collections include 4.47 million books and 10,053 newspapers and periodicals, of which 4089 kinds are current periodicals. The library has also been adding to its digital collections, and has recently introduced 252 foreign electronic resources. Its holdings now include 28,639 electronic periodicals in Chinese and foreign languages and more than one million electronic books. The library’s computer system is fully integrated with the campus network, CERNET, and the Internet. On and off-campus users can access the system via remote terminal or over the Internet. The university’s computer network meets the highest international standards.
- Today, Xi’an Jiaotong University is a comprehensive research university offering programs in nine areas—science, engineering, medicine, economics, management, art, law, philosophy and education—with a major emphasis on science and engineering. It includes 20 schools, eight undergraduate residential colleges, and eight affiliated teaching hospitals. XJTU has a faculty and staff of more than 5500, of which 2500 are full-time teachers, including over 1500 professors and associate professors. XJTU has a current enrollment of more than 30,000 full-time students, including over 13,000 masters and doctoral candidates. The university offers 78 undergraduate majors, and awards masters degrees in 200 disciplines and Ph.D. degrees in 115. Among these, there are 8 which are designated as first-order key disciplines by the Chinese government, and 37 which are designated as second–order key disciplines. In addition, 115 disciplines are recognized as key disciplines at the provincial and ministerial level. XJTU offers Master degrees 18 areas, including engineering, clinical medicine, business, and MPA; it has 20 research facilities for post-doctoral students, four national key laboratories, four national special laboratories, two national engineering research centers and 59 key research centers and laboratories at the provincial and ministerial level.
- Xi’an Jiaotong University has extensive ties to the world of international scholarship and research. Thirteen Nobel laureates, one Fields Prize winner and over 700 foreign professors have been invited to the campus to lecture. Over 10,000 scholars, CEOs, and high-level government officials from around the world have been involved in exchanges or other kinds of collaborative activity with Jiaoda. More than 1500 XJTU teachers and students have gone abroad to visit, study, do research, or participate in degree programs, and over 1300 faculty members, and researchers have traveled abroad for conferences. The university has conducted joint programs for both undergraduates and graduate students with nearly 20 outstanding universities in France, the US, Italy, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Belgium. XJTU is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, MMC, NMC etc.
- Tuition Fee : RMB 40,000
- Medical Insurance : RMB 600 per year
- Other Fees
- Application Fee : RMB 800
- Registration Fee : RMB 400
- Living Expense : about RMB 1,000/month (housing, food and transportation included).
Jagvimal Consultants and Managements Pvt. Ltd. rated 4.9 / 5 based on 237