JAGVIMAL CONSULTANTS & MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD.
Timing: 09:30 am to 06:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Holiday
It’s success rests in helping students obtain admissions in reputed institutes abroad.
Request for a counsel and make yourself familiar with the course you need.
- Founded in 1947 as Guandong Medical College, Dalian Medical University (DLMEDU) has developed into a multi-disciplinary medical university located in the coastal city-Dalian.
- As the biggest harbor city in Northeast China region, Dalian is an important international shipping center, logistics center and financial center in Northeast Asia.
- Owning excellent environment and temperate climate, Dalian was firstly listed as the “Best Tourist Cities” of China. In 2009, it was recognized by UNEP and awarded the highest prize of international garden city by IFPRA.
- DLMEDU is the largest medical university in China which enrolls the most international students, as much as 1300 from 82 countries in degree programs.
- It occupies an area of 373 acres with building area of 94 acres.
- It contains 22 teaching and scientific research institutions, 5 supplementary teaching organizations, 1 branch college, 1 affiliated medical school, 9 affiliated hospitals (2 are directly affiliated hospitals), over 100 teaching bases, 1 state level International Scitech Cooperation base, 1 ministerial level research institution, 1 ministerial level lab, 10 provincial level key labs, 1 provincial level engineering technology research center and 6 provincial key labs for universities.
The university has a staff team of 4500, including 580 professor, 660 associate professors and 910 Doctoral. and master tutors. The number of students has reached up to 12,800, including 1300 international degree students. In 2011, 246 international students are admitted to take the Bachelor’s degree programs taught in English or Chinese, which covers Clinical Medicine, Oral Medicine, and Nursing. Clinical Medicine is the earliest established discipline in DLMEDU with solid foundation and strong academic strength. The MBBS program for international students in DLMEDU was set in 2004 and in 2007 the MOE declared it as the qualified university to offer English-taught MBBS program. The program is open in each spring and autumn, with the same duration and tuition fee. Besides, it can be taught in English and Japanese upon students’ choice. According to the framework agreement on degree accreditation between MOE of China and other countries, the degree awarded by DLMEDU is recognized in 31 countries. In addition, the university also signed agreements with medical associations in Thailand, Ghana, Sri Lanka.
- Bachelor : RMB 23,000 to RMB 45,000 Per Year
- Double Room : RMB 11,000 (per year)
- Other Fees
- Application Fee : RMB 600 to RMB 810
- Service Fee : USD 50
- Living Expense : RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800 Per Month