JAGVIMAL CONSULTANTS & MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD.
Timing: 09:30 am to 06:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Holiday
It’s success rests in helping students obtain admissions in reputed institutes abroad.
Request for a counsel and make yourself familiar with the course you need.
- Yichang is the world famous hydroelectric capital where the world biggest Hydroelectric Project-the Three Gorges Project is situated. China Three Gorges University (CTGU), located near the world-famous hydroelectric and tourism proving ground, endowed with the characteristic features of the hydroelectric potential and Three Gorges culture, is questing and endeavoring on the way to becoming a high-level comprehensive provincial university with the hydroelectric feature and implementing the developing strategies of constructing, reforming, and developing. CTGU has a large number of enrolled students, comprising 18,546 full-time undergraduate students, 1,641 postgraduate students, 537 international students, and 16,499 part-time students.
- Leadership Concern: Overwhelming supports from various levels are appreciated throughout the process of the university growth. CTGU has kept a long-standing relationship with the central ministry. Recently, the planning and developing issue of CTGU has been incorporated into the “Tenth five-Year Plan” and “Eleventh five-Year Plan” at the provincial and municipal level.
- Faculty:The university thoroughly applies the policy on staff management to emphasize the stability, cultivation, introduction, employment and optimization. By implementing the principles of the 151 Talent Project (cultivate 100 discipline backbones, 50 academic forerunners, 10 appointed special professors) and Professors Employment Project, the university has successfully completed the staff revitalization. There are 240 professors and 350 teachers with Doctoral Degree. The university has built up 18 disciplines to enrich the “Chun Tian Scholar Project”, and 16 special appointed professors and visiting professors are employed. In recent years, another 7 provincial and 18 university research teams has been established. 273 scholars and experts are appointed to be the adjunct professors, including Robert A. Mundell-the recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics in 1999 and 16 Chinese Academicians.
- Personnel Cultivation:CTGU, initially, implements the “Personnel Training Project” and “Reform in Undergraduate Education” to strengthen the education quality and increase the efficiency in university management. CTGU has successfully passed through The Evaluation of the Undergraduate Teaching Work Level ranking “Excellent” by the Higher Education Evaluation Center of the Ministry of Education. The university stresses the postgraduate education by adjusting the training scheme to improve students’ creativity. By adapting the effective measurements, the quality of postgraduate education is improved steadily. CTGU has the qualification of nominating undergraduate to receive postgraduate education and awarding Master Degree to the on-the-job personnel.
- Scientific Research:Recently a number of research fruits have been harvested in recent years. The university has undertaken and completed 64 research items at the ministry or provincial level. In 2007, CTGU has ranked the 26th in the Reward of National Science and Technology Progress. The annual scientific outlay amounted to 15 million Yuan in 2009. Since 2006, the university has endeavored over 20 National Key Tasks, 26 Tasks of the China Natural Scientific Fund and Humanity Fund, and 2 projects, in particular in 2009, sponsored by the Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists.
- Cooperation and Communications:The university encourages multilevel collaboration and comprehensive cooperation. In recent years, CTGU has successfully organized or co-organized international or domestic symposiums and seminars over 200 times. Moreover, the university has established teaching, scientific research and cooperative relations with more than 79 universities in more than 20 countries or regions, CTGU has already established cooperative relationships with Wuhan University, China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research and other institutes and universities. The university has signed strategic cooperation agreement with Yichang Municipal People’s Government and Shennongjia Forest District People’s Government on the principle of combining production, study and research. CTGU has also established the board of directors comprising 95 enterprises, institutions, and local government. There are Alumni Associations scattered in over 40 large and medium-sized cities and regions in China and even in the USA.
- Bachelor : RMB 21,000 Per Year
- Double Room : RMB 11
- Other Fees
- Application Fee : RMB 400
- Service Fee : USD 50
- Living Expense : RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050 Per Month
Jagvimal Consultants and Managements Pvt. Ltd. rated 4.8 / 5 based on 238