- The student must have minimum 50% in PCB
- Duration of the course after 10+2 in China & Kazakhstan is 5 years.
- Duration of the course after 10+2 in universities of Philippines is 5.5 years
- Duration of the course after 10+2 in any university of Russia, Ukraine, Philippines, & Georgia is 6 years.
Send documents required for Admission, through person / courier / email
- Color scanned copy / photocopy of Application form duly filled.
- Color Passport photographs for application – (4 cms. x 4.5 cms. with white background, 75% face).
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of valid passport / in case of applied – photocopy of passport application receipt.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate of 10th class.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of marks certificate 12th class.
- Color Scanned copy / photocopy of Date of Birth by Government authority.
- Migration Certificate & TC
- Photo ID proof of parents
You will have to give following documents in ORIGINAL after receipt of Admission Letter
- Application form of the institution duly filled.
- 15 passport photographs (4.5 X4cms- white back ground 75% face without cap or specs on matt paper)
- Valid passport.
- Marks certificate or Board certificate of 10th class
- Marks certificate 11th class issued by the School.
- Marks certificate 12th class.
- Date of Birth certificate issued by the government authorities.
- MCI application form duly filled and signed by the candidate.
- Attach three additional copies of passport photograph to MCI form.
- ONLY one photograph to be pasted on first page of MCI application form and self attested.
- Three photocopies of each certificate self attested.
- Demand draft for Rs.2000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favor of “Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi”.
- Another DD for Verification fees of documents from the respective boards as prescribed in the MCI eligibility application form.
Why “Jagvimal Consultants & Management Services Pvt Ltd”?
- Helps you to decide the best for you.
- is a trusted name by the parents & students for almost a decade for MBBS admissions abroad.
- is a trusted name that provides the reliable services & information to students.
- is a trusted name that offers Quality Advice on Quality Higher Education.
- is a trusted name that provides transparent and efficient assistance.
- Provides complete assistance throughout the course.
- Free counseling for the right University and Country to meet your budget.
- Guaranteed admission if you meet eligibility criteria & submit documents in time.
- Provides assistance for pre-admission and post-admission procedures in China, Russia & Kazakhstan.
- Provides assistance & guidance to seek admission in the best institution abroad for MBBS in China, Russia & Kazakhstan.
- Provides assistance & guidance for all documentation required in India for admission process, Visa, Air ticket, Foreign exchange & all required documentation on reaching destination country.
|Institution||You will choose the university & country|
|Admission letter||University will Issue of Admission letter in favour of the student.|
|Invitation Letter||University will Issue of Invitation letter from the Government of the destination country.|
|Confirmation Number||Issue of Confirmation number from the Govt. to the Embassy of that country in India.|
|Translation||Translation of all certificates and other required documents (where ever required)|
|Attestation from HRD Ministry||Attestation of Qualification Documents from the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India|
|Apostil from MOA – GOI||Apostil of Qualification Documents from the Ministry of Extemal Affairs, Govt. of India.|
|General Medical Health Certificate||Assistance in Medical check up where ever required (confirming absence of HIV & fitness)|
|Foreign Exchange||Provide Assistance & guidance for purchase of Foreign Exchange at Lowest rates|
|MCI||Submission of Application form for MCI eligibility certificate in MCI Delhi before flying.|
|Visa||Provide Assistance & guidance for all documentation required for Visa|
|Air Ticket||Provide Assistance for purchase of Air Ticket at Lowest rates (Students to pay for ticket).|
|AirPort Pickup & Escort||Arrangement for Airport pickup & transport to Hostel & allotment of accommodation|
|Hostel Facilities||We guide & arrange for hostel room allotment or flats for comfortable stay|
|Student Visa Conversion / Renewal||Assistance in applying for Student or extension or renewal of Visa in destination Country|
|Orientation Classes||Orientation classes in destination country to help the student to settle down|
|Medical Checkup||Assistance in Medical check up in destination country (where ever required)|
|Admission in University||Guide & Arrange for your admission process in the hostel as well as the institution|
Advantages in Studying MBBS Abroad
- No Entrance test – Direct Admission
- Medium of Instruction is English
- A long list of institutions gives you choice of countries & institutions.
- Admission on rolling basis (first come first admit basis) until seats last.
- There is no test for getting admission for MBBS in China, Russia & Kazakhstan.
- Superior method of teaching: Class test are conducted every week.
- Students are taught in small groups for individual attention.
- Affordable fees & the cost of living are low making it affordable for all.
- Indian food is available in most of the institutions at reasonable rates.
- You only need to meet the eligibility criteria for getting admission.
- With limited seats for Indian students on first cum first serve basis.
- Recognized by the Government of India (Medical Council of India- MCI).
- Graduates from our institutions are eligible for Government jobs in India, USA and UK etc.
- There is political, economic and personal safety in China, Russia & Kazakhstan.
- Classes start for first year students in September / October or as may be intimated to us by the institution.
- We are always available in & around the campus to assist & guide the student from time to time.
Study MBBS (Medicine) abroad – is undoubtedly a good choice for those who want to become good doctors. There is no capitation fee or donations to be paid to the universities abroad. The cost of higher education in these countries is highly regulated and subsidized by the Ministry of Education (MOE). They are very reasonable in contrast to universities in other countries. The cost of living is also relatively low compared with studying medicine in India and other countries.
Medical colleges abroad have very small and separate batches for local and international students, where the medium of teaching is English. In addition to affordability, the medical colleges there have robust infrastructure, advanced technology and good living conditions, claim students and doctors.
“Studying MBBS Abroad is not only less expensive than India, but colleges there also provide better facilities and teaching atmosphere.” China, Russia, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries are most popular destinations among Indians for a medical degree. “A MBBS in China, Russia & Kazakhstan can be a good stepping stone for people who want to become doctors, but do not have the means to do it in India or in other popular destinations such as the US or UK.”
However, to be eligible to practice in India, doctors graduating from these universities have to clear a screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations under the directive of Medical Council of India.
Before joining any country you must verify the status of the institution, the institutions or the degree provided by the institution from the MCI or the Indian Embassy in that particular country. All embassies abroad issue advisory for the Students of India like as under –
For Indian Embassy in –